Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Brooks Institute of Photography? Please help

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 01-26-04, 09:18 PM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm attending the Brooks Institute of Photography film school in Ventura California this July. I was totally sold on the school based on tours and talks with a representative alone. It seems like the perfect school for me.

I have read a negative review of the film program on the internet, but that was over 5 years ago, so hopefully that story has changed. If anyone knows anything about this school, goes to this school, or knows someone in this school, I would greatly appreciate it if you let me know.

I know Brooks is the right school for me, but I just realized I have never spoken to an actual student from that school. Only people who work there.

I'm curious about how the school is and have quite a few questions on my list, and really want to hear from current Brooks students. I'm sure you understand.

If anyone could sorta help me out, or point me in the right direction ( can't really find reviews of it online, cept for that shitty one) I would greatly appreciate it.

My email is [email protected] if you would rather contact me there instead of on this board.

thank you!