Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Fog of War

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-04, 08:38 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fog of War

Anyone see this upcoming documentary yet? Ebert and Roeper reviewed it yesterday and said it was just absolutley fantastic and thinks it'll hands down win an Oscar for best documentary. It's been released at selected film festivals and selected areas, but wide release is in Feb 2004.

It's a documentary about Robert McNamara who was the Secretary of Defense during Vietnam War era and was the architect and main proponent of that war. It's basically him talking about the war and the regrets he had. He's spent a lot of time since then reflecting on the decisions and perceptions of the Vietnam War and other wars. The preview (www.fogofwarmovie.com) looks phenomenal. I'm highly anticipating this movie and wondering if anyone else has managed to catch an early screening yet and can confirm it's as well-done as it looks.
Old 01-27-04, 12:57 PM
MrN
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...hreadid=343401