Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Where to get AU Daybill posters?

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 10-23-03, 03:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im wondering if anyone knows where to get Austrailian Daybill posters?

I searched ebay, and didnt find what im looking for. Im looking for Planet Of the Apes and Rear Window.

The originals for Apes costs 650.00 and Rear Window costs over 1000.00, so I can settle on reprints. These are the 13x30 size posters, not the standard 26x41 one sheets that are easy to come by.

Anyone?
Old 10-23-03, 07:04 PM

Iv built a nice collection of original movie posters from all over the world from ebay auctions. My advice too you is keep trying ebay eventually the posters your looking for well come up for sale. If your outbid don't worry about it, the one thing Iv learn from ebay is that nothing is one of a kind.

Last edited by SERPICO7; 10-23-03 at 11:32 PM.
Old 10-23-03, 08:10 PM

Ive never seen an AU daybill of POTA or Rear Window on ebay. They are quite rare.
Old 10-23-03, 11:54 PM

If you cant wait go with the reprints. Theres a ton of websites selling them for around $15 or $20. Iv seen alot of different art work on the Planet of the apes reprints and the same for Rear Window. I only collect originals so am not interested in reprints. The plus side to the reprints is no fold lines and easy too frame. Iv seen the original 1967 Planet of the Apes selling between $75 to $200 on ebay, so if your patient you may be able to get an original at a good price on ebay. You should email Bruce Hershenson at emovieposter.com. The guy has huge movie poster auctions on ebay. A couple of months ago he had 2,500+ AU daybill posters for sale with the bidding starting at $2.99. Daybills for the Apes and Rear Window shouldn't run you more then $125. Good Luck.

Last edited by SERPICO7; 10-24-03 at 12:17 AM.
Old 10-24-03, 09:32 AM

The last time I saw a rear window daybill it was 1200.00, and there is currently one web page with an original apes daybill for 650.00. Thanks for the email address, I'll talk to him and see what he says. Ebay is a great thing, hopefully some will pop up sometime soon.
Old 10-24-03, 01:50 PM

The $650 for Planet of the Apes and $1200 for rear Window are retail website prices. Stick with ebay auctions. Iv been amazed at the low price bargains Iv paid for original movie posters on ebay.