DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Movie Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk-17/)
-   -   Death by oral sex-know any flix? (not mature) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk/319278-death-oral-sex-know-any-flix-not-mature.html)

Buford T Pusser 09-22-03 12:49 AM

Death by oral sex-know any flix? (not mature)

Just how many flicks use erotic decapitation (it is called the head)?

I just finished watching Jesus Franco's "Female Vampire". In the film the woman gives men oral servicing and bites down during the big O. They always seem to go without much struggle. It's said that their semen sustains her life.

As a teen I remember having nightmares after seeing "Last House on the Left" which had the mother (SPOILER AS PER DEPUTYDAVE'S REQUEST)
Spoiler:
biting down on a guy who had earlier killed his daughter. He wasn't so happy about the mother's antics.

Just as I was getting over that I watched "I Spit On Your Grave". This also featured the female victim getting revenge with her teeth. They too were less than happy.

How many more are there? Is this a mainstay plot of films only or does this also happen in real life?

Billman 09-22-03 12:58 AM

The World According to Garp?

Crocker Jarmen 09-22-03 01:44 AM

:lol: I don't understand how this tread is 'not mature'.

But thinking back to my childhood, didn't Jim Carrey get chomped on his wang in Once Bitten?

LiquidSky 09-22-03 07:34 AM

Yes. In the recently released unrated version of 1980s horror film "Brain Damage".

DonnachaOne 09-22-03 08:05 AM

OZ

Oh, you'll never look at Lee Tergesen the same way afterwards...

Drexl 09-22-03 08:58 AM

Re: Death by oral sex-know any flix? (not mature)

Originally posted by Buford T Pusser
Just as I was getting over that I watched "I Spit On Your Grave". This also featured the female victim getting revenge with her teeth.
Didn't she just use
Spoiler:
her hands and a knife, assuming you're talking about the guy in the bathtub? The others were axed or hanged to death IIRC.

Buford T Pusser 09-22-03 08:58 AM

Originally posted by Crocker Jarmen
:lol: I don't understand how this tread is 'not mature'.

But thinking back to my childhood, didn't Jim Carrey get chomped on his wang in Once Bitten?

That's on there so people don't have to worry about clicking it at work and seeing pix of women w/wangs in their bloody mouths.

DeputyDave 09-22-03 10:04 AM

Hey if the mini-decapitation is a part of the movie's climax (so to speak) how about some spoiler tags?

That said, my first thought was of "The World According To Garp" as well.

Buford T Pusser 09-22-03 10:14 AM

Originally posted by DeputyDave
Hey if the mini-decapitation is a part of the movie's climax (so to speak) how about some spoiler tags?

That said, my first thought was of "The World According To Garp" as well.

I added the spoiler for you. Hope that helps. :)

Was "Garp" an accident or done on purpose?

DeputyDave 09-22-03 10:36 AM

I added the spoiler for you. Hope that helps. :)

Was "Garp" an accident or done on purpose?

Semi-accidental
Spoiler:
Robin Williams intentionally rear ended the car in which his wife was "servicing" one of her students. I don't think he intended the impact to cause her to bite down.

chente 09-22-03 12:05 PM

In the Realm of the Senses

Rypro 525 09-22-03 12:14 PM

scary movie (its not "death" but its the scene where the guy mentions its like a tootsie pop)
and oh yeah this will prob be in mature anytime now just due to the content.

Numanoid 09-22-03 12:18 PM

Semi-accidental
Spoiler:
Robin Williams intentionally rear ended the car in which his wife was "servicing" one of her students. I don't think he intended the impact to cause her to bite down.

Umm, I have to disagree...
Spoiler:
there is no way he intentionally rear-ended the car, considering how his little boy died in the accident.

Buford T Pusser 09-22-03 12:26 PM

Originally posted by Rypro 525
scary movie (its not "death" but its the scene where the guy mentions its like a tootsie pop)
and oh yeah this will prob be in mature anytime now just due to the content.

I've seen talk about semen, sperm donors, and many other phallic things that didn't go Mature. As long as people are mature about the topic it shouldn't go in Mature.

Indy Jones Fan 09-22-03 12:54 PM

Drexel,

Concerning I Spit on Your Grave, you're right about the guy in the bath tub.

DeputyDave 09-22-03 01:42 PM

Originally posted by Numanoid
Umm, I have to disagree...
Spoiler:
there is no way he intentionally rear-ended the car, considering how his little boy died in the accident.

OK, I haven't watched it since the 80's so I may have to check it out again but I am positive
Spoiler:
he recognized the car (remember he knew about the affair) in his driveway and intentionally rammed it.

But like I said, its been almost 20 years since I saw it.

Hokeyboy 09-22-03 02:19 PM

OK, I haven't watched it since the 80's so I may have to check it out again but I am positive
Spoiler:
he recognized the car (remember he knew about the affair) in his driveway and intentionally rammed it.

But like I said, its been almost 20 years since I saw it.

Nope, it was definitely accidental.

Spoiler:
Williams is shown earlier in the film showing off to his wife how he could race his sportscar into the driveway and screech to a halt inches away from the garage door without hitting hit. She reproached him about it, saying something along the lines of "oh you'll hurt someone one day doing that", quite prophetically. Sure enough, his son gets impaled on the gear shift. Pretty horrific scene, now that I remember. Both for the poor son and the guy's poor... um, weiner.

And that's why water balloons can never be a replacement for hookers.

Buford T Pusser 09-22-03 02:46 PM

Originally posted by Indy Jones Fan
Drexel,

Concerning I Spit on Your Grave, you're right about the guy in the bath tub.

Did I remember that incorrectly? Was there kissing before the weapon?

Bechman 2000 09-22-03 03:56 PM

As long as people are mature about the topic it shouldn't go in Mature.
:hscratch:

Dr. Phibes 09-22-03 05:17 PM

There may be one in Lair of the White Worm, although the way they show it it's hard to tell where she bites. Looks like it though.

Venom 09-22-03 05:54 PM

the convent

JoeyOhhhh 09-22-03 06:31 PM

Sure as hell beats death by chocolate.

mookyman 09-22-03 06:33 PM

Implied early with the vampire harem in Bram Stoker's Dracula.

Glad to lend my research to this highly scholarly discussion.

Numanoid 09-22-03 06:33 PM

Originally posted by Matt Millheiser
And that's why water balloons can never be a replacement for hookers.
rotfl

Moving To Mature Forum.

Buford T Pusser 09-22-03 11:55 PM

Originally posted by Bechman 2000
:hscratch:
doesn't that make sense?