Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Star Wars? Gimme a Break!

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Star Wars? Gimme a Break!

Old 04-29-03, 02:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by caligulathegod
For my next argument, I shall present that C3P0 and R2-D2 aren't really a buddy team at all but merely acquaintances that run into each other occasionally (juuuust kidding).
All of which begs the obvious question -- is C3P0 gay??? -- but alas, that too is a topic for another thread.

By the way, Caligula... for you to deny that there is sexual tension between C3P0 and R2D2 is absurd.
Old 04-29-03, 04:28 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 45 Likes on 26 Posts
Ha Ha, You may have me there. They are an old married couple, however, I think R2D2 has a crush on Luke but C3P0 is in love with Han. Notice how C3P0 is always trying to impress Han by giving him statistics and whatnot. You never see C3P0 telling this stuff to Leia. Even on the Princess' ship at the beginning of Star Wars he was pissed that R2 was messing with her. That resentment continues when he sees Leia falling in love with Han. He tries to break in on their "moments" throughout Empire. So C3P0 loves Han and hates Leia for interfering in both the loves of his life.