Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Worst Female Leads

Old 04-27-03, 06:36 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tea Leoni in Jurassic Park III. I was rooting for the dinos to get her after 5 minutes.

Also, pretty much anything with Demi Moore in it, especially in Ghost. I hated, hated, hated that movie.
Old 04-28-03, 01:40 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Actually, I think Andie McDowell has been good in a number of films (Groundhog Day, Sex Lies & Videotape).

IMHO, the worst performance ever from an actress would be Carol Lynley in "The Poseidon Adventure." Says all her dialog as if it were written out syllabically for her.

Strangely, the second worst is from another sinking ship movie: Kate Winslett in "Titanic." How she ever got nominated for that one, I"ll never know.
Old 04-28-03, 03:50 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Natalie Portman in the Star Wars prequels
Old 04-28-03, 04:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My vote would definitely go to Madonna. Although there are several worthy nominees listed here none of them have done the multitude of mediocrity that Madonna has so its harder for me to judge them.