DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Movie Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk-17/)
-   -   Movie characters you wanna know more about!! (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk/271826-movie-characters-you-wanna-know-more-about.html)

Parcher 02-16-03 03:20 PM

Movie characters you wanna know more about!!

For me there are two off the top of my head...both from "midnight express":

Jimmy Booth: Randy quaid's character is so awesome (I can't say why)- I just want to know more about him, his back ground, whatever happened to him after you know what...

"Philosopher" Ahmet in the asylum: Again I don't know why but I just want to know more about him!

Any of you share these from Mid. Exp?

Any others?

devilshalo 02-16-03 03:37 PM

John Doe - Se7en

Quint - Jaws

Darth Maul - SW:TPM

Aaron Amos 02-16-03 03:41 PM

Jar Jar Binks :lol:

Parcher 02-16-03 03:48 PM

Just thought of a new one- Brill, Enemy of the State.

Ps. Can anyone explain to me why my cousin keeps calling Jerry Bruckheimer "Jerry Brughenheimer"? And "Enemy at the States"?

Another character? Charles Morse, The Edge.

devilshalo 02-16-03 03:56 PM

Originally posted by Aaron Amos
Jar Jar Binks :lol:
The Gungan Adventures with Jar Jar Binks -ohbfrank-

Don't even put that idea into Lucas' head :mad: :p

Jason 02-16-03 04:06 PM

Originally posted by devilshalo
Darth Maul - SW:TPM
I dunnkno, people wanted to know more about Boba Fett, and look what it got them...

Robert 02-16-03 05:01 PM

Kevin Costner's character in Waterworld. How did he get that way? Is he a mutant? or a science experiment?

DRG 02-16-03 05:08 PM

Originally posted by devilshalo
The Gungan Adventures with Jar Jar Binks -ohbfrank-

Don't even put that idea into Lucas' head :mad: :p

Great, now Lucas can claim that "the Internet demanded this movie!" :)

LBPound 02-16-03 06:34 PM

I think there should be a separate film devoted to Bill Paxton's Hudson character from "Aliens" depicting his life up to the film and just how he became so BADASS.

Aaron Amos 02-16-03 06:38 PM

The Postman from "The Postman"(Kevin Costner)

gmal2003 02-16-03 06:52 PM

I agree with Darth Maul and will rasie you a Wolverine (Which we will find more abou tin a few months)

inVectiVe 02-16-03 08:37 PM

(I've got The Matrix on my mind, having watched it twice recently, anticipating the sequels (:)), and seeing it bashed on this forum (:().)

Thomas A. "Neo" Anderson: I can't wait to see what mind-blowing things he'll do next. Also hope they'll explain the backstory of what he did in his "previous life."

And don't forget John Patrick Mason (Sean Connery) from The Rock!

devilshalo 02-16-03 11:34 PM

Originally posted by gmal2003
I agree with Darth Maul and will rasie you a Wolverine (Which we will find more abou tin a few months)
Unfortunatey, Wolverine is a comic book character first... So there's enough to know about him. Especially the Weapon X - Barry Windsor Smith issues of the X-Men which I think the next movie explores. :)

That said... I'd also like to know more about:

Vincent and Jules
Leon
Deckard

Fok 02-17-03 01:59 AM

Darth Maul, Mace Windu, Han Solo

Jackskeleton 02-17-03 04:31 AM

Jesus - The big Lebowski