Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Darkness Falls was #1 @ the box office

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Old 01-26-03, 03:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is a matter with you people?!!!!!! There are good movies out, why must you see the shittiest one out?!!

*Note- 'you people' isn't directed towards any particular DVDTalkers, as I'm sure most are intelligent enough to avoid that crap.
Old 01-26-03, 03:58 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I actually already made a thread about this, if you would have looked down the page.
Old 01-26-03, 05:53 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Lesterlong, why must you be the one to bash the crowds? It's entertainment, thats what movies are and history has shown that folks like to get a good scare when at the theater. I wouldn't watch Darkness Falls, but I can see why it's #1. Maybe it's time to accept that you are the minority of the movie going public and realize that people will watch what they want and what they feel will Entertain them. It might be crap, but that's for each person to decide.
Old 01-26-03, 06:03 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Jackskeleton
Lesterlong, why must you be the one to bash the crowds? It's entertainment, thats what movies are and history has shown that folks like to get a good scare when at the theater. I wouldn't watch Darkness Falls, but I can see why it's #1. Maybe it's time to accept that you are the minority of the movie going public and realize that people will watch what they want and what they feel will Entertain them. It might be crap, but that's for each person to decide.
I agree with Jack.It looks like crap to me but to someone else it may be treasure.If people want to see this junk go ahead,but i won't.Let people decide what they want to see even if you think it's garbage.By the way Lester,easy on the language.