Community
Search
Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Eduardo Noriega

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-03, 11:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eduardo Noriega

He's a fine actor and has made some great performances in movies like

Open your eyes ,
Burnt Money ,
The devil's backbone ,
Novo ,
Warriors,
He would be much more popular if he was born here , so I thought he deserves a place among the best
Old 01-02-03, 11:20 AM

Eduardo Noriega

A pisture of him in Warriors
http://www.eduardonoriega.com/fotos/...os/g01/1g.html
Old 01-02-03, 11:43 AM
Banned

Yeah, I lived in Spain last year and caught a few of his films. He's definitely a talented actor, with the potential to be Spain's next big export after Penelope Cruz and Antonio Banderas, but he's got to work on his English if he needs a shot. In Guerreros, or Warriors, he speaks a few lines of English dialogue but they weren't that great.

He's definitely the Brad Pitt of Spain so to speak, but unless he betters his English, it's unlikely he'll find many roles. Besides, he's got enough work in Spain. It's entirely reverse for Banderas; he hasn't done a Spanish film in years.
Old 01-02-03, 03:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I thought he was great in Open Your Eyes, and will eventually pick up The Devil's Backbone with him in it. And welcome to DVDTalk!

As for him not speaking English, if he'd move here he'd pick it up quickly. I am pretty sure that Antonio Banderas and Penelope Cruz didn't speak English until they were adults.