Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Movie Talk
Reload this Page >

Jackass: I Laughed my Ass off

Movie Talk A Discussion area for everything movie related including films In The Theaters

Jackass: I Laughed my Ass off

Old 11-15-02, 02:49 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone know if they're planning a sequel?
Old 11-16-02, 07:14 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Over the top at times... personally, I seem to always find the non-disgusting stuff much funnier. The noise maker/golfing bit and the roller disco scenes were hilarious. The part with them pretending to rip off a store just isn't funny to me.
Old 11-21-02, 03:59 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by criptik28
Anyone know if they're planning a sequel?
Yeah, man. "Son of Jackass" in 2065!
Old 03-31-03, 01:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just saw it last night (rented the DVD), very funny.

My favorite skits were the first one (rental car), and the golfing one. Be sure to listen to the commentaries, at least on the skits you really like. One thing to remember is that they had to get signed releases from everybody they show, so a lot of the stories is how they got the releases, and sometimes talking about people they couldn't get releases from (thus aren't in the movie).

Here are a few things from the commentaries:

Spoiler:
They bought a new Ford Contour (what the white car was) for the rental place, of course. They were so afraid that the people would recognize Johnny Knoxville, thus ruin the skit, but that didn't happen.

For the toilet scene in the hardware store, they of course bought the toilet. The reason why Dave crapped his pants was because he had to go, and they made him stay in the van for hours (waiting until there were several customers in the store at the same time). And When he actually went in was later in the week, not later that day.

For the golfing scene, they met up with the two real angry guys at the clubhouse, bought them beers and gave them passes for rounds of golf to get the signed release.

If you like the movie, I highly recommend renting (or buying) the two "best of" Jackass DVDs (Volumes 2 and 3, there is no Volume 1), and Steve-O has his own DVD.
Old 03-31-03, 08:45 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Watched it on DVD the other night and it was a nice break from doing wasabi snooters!!
Old 07-22-03, 01:37 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

just saw it today. was the Jackass 2065 trailer directed by Spike Jonze? It had that feel to it.
Old 07-22-03, 02:07 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally posted by joeydaninja
just saw it today. was the Jackass 2065 trailer directed by Spike Jonze? It had that feel to it.
Ummm... technically the whole movie was directed by him.