DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Key Thread Archive (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/key-thread-archive-27/)
-   -   The UNPOPULAR OPINIONS thread (Get them off your chest here) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/key-thread-archive/265538-unpopular-opinions-thread-get-them-off-your-chest-here.html)

inVectiVe 01-24-03 02:07 AM

One more...

I will only watch "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" when Faith is on it. Maybe if I put in the time and effort, I could appreciate the program itself; I know many consider it one of the finest dramas on television. As it stands now, though, I use the show merely as a vehicle for delivering Eliza Dushku into my living room. Which is incredibly shallow of me, I realize. But I can't help it. She's five-by-five.

kenny79 01-24-03 03:09 AM

Originally posted by MJKTool
Going down on chicks is not fun, especially when there is a rain forest!

*ducks*

Sing it, brother Beavis.

icondude 01-24-03 07:59 AM

I think it's OK to belch in public. The louder, the better. Plus it means that the meal was good.

SBatL8y 01-24-03 01:37 PM

Pretzels, olives + licorice are foods of the devil. Eck!

sherm42 01-24-03 01:47 PM

Kurt Cobain is no genius. He was a guy in the right place at the right time and doesn't at all deserve this legendary status that people have given him. Nirvana was not that great of a band and Nevermind is only a so so album. Give me Smashing Pumpkins' Siamese Dream over Nevermind any day.

dvdnation 01-24-03 01:51 PM

Originally posted by Vampyr
1) From this day forward the United States should directly target civilian areas in any war it has with another country. In addition, any land which the US conquers, should remain US territory while the former inhabitants should be sent packing for another place to live out the remainder of their miserable lives.

2) All illegal aliens should be rounded up and forced to “walk” or “swim” back to the dump of a country from which they invaded the US.

3) The US should build a wall along the Mexican border and shoot to kill (without warning) any person invading under the name “illegal alien”.

4) Let’s face it……….Canada only looks like an independent country, while it’s really a “protectorate” of the US.

5) Strip US citizenship from any person who can’t or refuses to speak English in this country. There should be no more “press one for English” or various languages put on election ballots.

6) If a person is too dumb to know how to vote (see Dade County Florida, Democrats), they shouldn’t have the right to vote.

7) Hillary Clinton should have the word “Carpetbagger” tattooed on her forehead.

8) A doctor who was removed from the American Medical Association for malpractice should turn Billy Clinton into a “Castrati”.

9) Al Sharpton should be imprisoned for impersonating a human. (Even though it’s a very poor imitation) People should be paid $1.00 out of Sharpton’s graft filled bank accounts every time they are subjected to his belching, more commonly known as his trying to speak. An additional $2.00 fine should be paid by him each time a person is faced with the horror of seeing his image on TV or in the newspapers.

10) Jessie Jackson should pay a tariff for every illegitimate child he has both inside and outside the US. This tariff should not be paid by the corporations from which he routinely extorts money, or from the “common” bank account which he shares with his phony “charity / political shakedown” organization. Rather it should come from his own pocket, which is probably not possible, since the last legitimate job he had was as a waiter, when he spit in the food of white customers.

Thank you, Mr. Michael Savage

Red Dog 01-24-03 01:59 PM

Originally posted by Quaid
One more...

I will only watch "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" when Faith is on it. Maybe if I put in the time and effort, I could appreciate the program itself; I know many consider it one of the finest dramas on television. As it stands now, though, I use the show merely as a vehicle for delivering Eliza Dushku into my living room. Which is incredibly shallow of me, I realize. But I can't help it. She's five-by-five.

I agree completely.

HistoryProf 01-24-03 03:17 PM

Originally posted by MJKTool
Going down on chicks is not fun, especially when there is a rain forest!

*ducks*

Let me guess...single? ;)

oh, and you are very very very wrong btw.....the nectar of the gods has one source and one source only ( well two but we can set aside beer for now).....

heimerSWT 01-24-03 03:33 PM

This thread has gotten too long.

Is that an unpopular opinion?