International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Help with Hivizone

Old 04-18-00, 02:39 AM

I ordered five dvds that were in stock more than two weeks ago using speedpost but they have yet to arrive in LA. I emailed them but they do not respond. Can anyone who has had any experience with them shed some light about what's going on because I plan to buy many more dvds from them.
Thanks.
Old 04-18-00, 11:27 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

quote:
Originally posted by ghgky:
I ordered five dvds that were in stock more than two weeks ago using speedpost but they have yet to arrive in LA. I emailed them but they do not respond. Can anyone who has had any experience with them shed some light about what's going on because I plan to buy many more dvds from them.
Thanks.

Well so far I've received 3 orders from HiviZone, each without any notice of shipping, so it's possible that your order is on it's way now. Also, each time I've made an order it seems to have taken atleast a week and a half to actually ship. One order was delayed for about 3 weeks before they realised that Peace Hotel was out of print and emailed me asking what to replace it with.

I guess it's a bit worrying when you're charged upfront but you should get your dvds. Most everyone in this forum seems to have good experiences. I suppose the delays are about what you'd expect from a very small operation like HiviZone, and they're probably a bit snowed under with all the orders since the price drop.

Chris D

Old 04-19-00, 11:59 AM

Hi,

I've ordered from them before without any problems. They're very reliable, it just takes them a bit to process the orders.
I placed my 2nd order from them last April 8th but they haven't ship it out yet.

They also send you an email with the Speedpost (aka EMS) tracking number after they send out your order.

You can also track your package from this site: http://www.hongkongpost.com/hkpo/ems_out.htm

Blay