DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   International DVD Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/international-dvd-talk-12/)
-   -   Madman (R4) sale - all individual titles $10 each (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/international-dvd-talk/580906-madman-r4-sale-all-individual-titles-%2410-each.html)

NoirFan 10-19-10 12:40 PM

Madman (R4) sale - all individual titles $10 each

MADNESS201010102

HOW LONG DO I HAVE?

Your code expires @ 3PM on Friday the 22nd of October, 2010*. So you have plenty of time to browse and select from our extensive range of products.

HOW DO I USE IT?

Use your code above during the checkout process. You do this by pasting it into the discount coupon field, press the apply button, and bingo, the special code will magically transform your order total.

WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?

* It’s $10 per DISC, not per product. So a 6 disc set will cost $60.
* If $10 per disc winds up more than the normal price, we’ll give you a 25% discount!
* Eligible product is anything released before July 1, 2010. The new stuff, you’ll have to get from your friendly local retailer.
* No Preorders. Obviously.
* No Blu-Ray. Too shiny.

WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED?

* Manga – Yes! $10 per item for individual volumes worth $20 SRP or less. (That’s just about everything)
* Otakuwear/Merchandise – Yes! Everything under $40 SRP is included.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW?

* There is a limit of 2 of the same item in your cart – so diversify!
Site

These guys have a lot of great releases, many with commentary tracks and/or other extras. Godard, Chabrol, Sirk, Dreyer, Kurosawa, Five Graves to Cairo, I Married a Witch, Ministry of Fear, Western Union, etc.

NoirFan 10-19-10 12:49 PM

Re: Madman (R4) sale - all individual titles $10 each

A note - I just discovered that shipping is a bit pricey - an order of 5 DVDs would be $18.50, so it's more like $12.50 per title. Last time I ordered from them I had a code for free shipping, but there don't seem to be any codes currently available.

zombeaner 10-19-10 01:09 PM

They have really great editions of most of Takeshi Kitano's work, also.

Subgeniusguy 10-19-10 08:14 PM

Their Godzilla discs are good too.

nitin77 10-20-10 08:29 AM

I can confirm Five Graves to Cairo is of decent quality. Some of their other releases are hit and miss transfer wise.

NoirFan 10-20-10 09:32 AM

This site has reviews of most of them.

pjflyer 10-20-10 09:44 PM

I was hoping the "Not Quite Hollywood" special edition would be $10 but it is $20.

Tuan Jim 10-24-10 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by pjflyer (Post 10442644)
I was hoping the "Not Quite Hollywood" special edition would be $10 but it is $20.

2 disc edition I guess - worth it IMO. Think I paid more than that at ezydvd last month.