Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Brazilian DVD of Oliveira´s ESPELHO MAGICO/MAGIC MIRROR

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-07, 03:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all!
Where can I buy the Brazilian DVD of Manoel de Oliveira´s ESPELHO MAGICO? I´m looking for an English-friendly, credit card-safe site. The DVD is released by Paris Filmes, 1.66 letterbox, English subs according to a Brazilian, Portuguese-language site that looked like it had correct specs.

Shipping from Brazil to Sweden is expensive so I´m hoping for tips for a US or European importer of South American DVDs.

Thanks for reading!
Stefan Andersson
Sweden
Old 11-06-07, 02:02 AM

Yes, I too would very much like to have this as it's a truly great film. I've been trying to just order it through a Brazilian DVD site but I can't ever get past the registration process! I keep being told to fill in the field for CPF/CNPJ but I have no idea what that is and nothing I put in there will ever take. Unless anyone here has any helpful suggestions I guess I'll just go ahead and contact the sites directly. Hopefully that will prove to be successful but if there is an easier option I'd love to hear about it.
Old 11-06-07, 12:36 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Originally Posted by Stefan Andersson
Hi all!
Where can I buy the Brazilian DVD of Manoel de Oliveira´s ESPELHO MAGICO? I´m looking for an English-friendly, credit card-safe site.

Try here (you have to log in to see if it is in stock):
http://www.webloc.com.br/capa.asp?codprod=1461691

I have never used these guys but a Frenchman I talk to passed them on and his comment was that they are legit.

Pro-B

Last edited by pro-bassoonist; 11-06-07 at 12:39 PM.