International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Dr. Giggles R2 Italian edition

Old 05-04-07, 05:43 AM

Dr. Giggles R2 Italian edition

As I found out (maybe it will be a surprise for some as it was for me) Dr. Giggles was released in Italy a year and a half ago by Cecchi Gori.
It's still 1.33:1, but nice alternative to R1 which is $50+ on ebay. Here's an example although don't look at the price, in some Italian online stores it goes for about 7-8 Euro - http://www.sazuma.com/details.php?dc...23b7e20978bdf4
Old 05-04-07, 09:10 AM
DVD Talk Legend

This store used to be universally known for their crappiness. However, I had forgotten the name as I have been looking for this site for a while now just to see what is out there.
Old 05-04-07, 10:14 AM

Looks like the price jumped up to about $44 & they're now "Out of Stock"
Old 05-04-07, 04:38 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Giggles
As I found out (maybe it will be a surprise for some as it was for me) Dr. Giggles was released in Italy a year and a half ago by Cecchi Gori.
It's still 1.33:1, but nice alternative to R1 which is $50+ on ebay. Here's an example although don't look at the price, in some Italian online stores it goes for about 7-8 Euro - http://www.sazuma.com/details.php?dc...23b7e20978bdf4

Never order from them. EVER!!
Old 05-04-07, 05:04 PM

Their "Out of stock" usually means temporarily. I know this nasty habbit of theirs not to replenish their storage so the buyers have to wait after an order for the DVDs.
Actually I submitted a link just so that anyone could see the details of the disc, not with advertising goal. I mentioned "other Italian websites" which can be reached just by writing down "Dr. Giggles Cecchi Gori" in Google.
And the last thing I'm wondering - why are you all keeping away from this store like from a leper? I've bought from them a couple of times and everything was fine. Just curious if some of you had negative experience to share...