Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

The Unseeable ( Wisit Sasanatieng ) DVD English Subtitled

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Old 04-12-07, 07:33 AM

English Subtitles on the DVD Here:

http://www.moviexclusive.com/estore/...?productID=236

Shipping is high if you order a number of dvds though
Old 05-20-07, 11:31 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

stalin_roy, did you ever get around to picking this one up? How's the service with this e-tailer (and how's the movie)? They seem to have some interesting offerings, notably this one and "One Last Dance". I'm not wild about the seemingly only 2.0 audio tracks on some releases, but "Unseeable" seems a good candidate for purchase. Shipping charges are curious...why would I order two items in one order when placing two separate orders saves some pocket change in total shipping cost (of course if you order three together then it is a sensible deal). Boy, I'm chatty today.
Old 05-20-07, 01:13 PM

No I havent used them yet flixtime, Im kind put off by the shipping prices and bare bones releases, plus I havent heard good things about Unseeable, sounds like the run of the mill ghost story but just done by a cult director
Old 05-20-07, 05:05 PM

flixtime, I ordered from moviexclusive.com many times, their service is very good (shipping is indeed quite expensive). I also received Unseable a few days ago but didn't watched it yet.
Old 05-20-07, 06:49 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Location: Where the sky is always Carolina Blue! (Currently VA - again...)
Very good service from these guys -- they also have the only legit subbed version of Bimmer right now as well as a number of other good titles. But yeah, order 5 or 6 to offset the shipping.
Old 07-16-07, 02:40 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Just wanted to bump this to say thanks for the feedback regarding moviexclusive. I did place my first order with them by picking up "The Unseeable" and it was delivered today. A smooth transaction in all aspects so moviexclusive easily earns my seal of approval. Given the lack of English subs on a lot of Thai cinema DVDs from Thailand, it looks like Singapore-based moviexclusive could be a great help in getting to see English-friendly DVD releases of these films.