International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Extras Season 2 - Region 2 Release March 26th

Old 02-22-07, 03:29 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Extras Season 2 - Region 2 Release March 26th

I thought the first series was not bad. The second was a lot better and the guest appearances were a lot funnier.
Old 02-22-07, 03:53 PM

the whole "is he having a laugh?" thing had me in stitches. i loved both series but yeah, i liked the second one better too.
Old 02-22-07, 08:25 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

The season (series?) finale was some the funniest 30 mins of comedy I have seen in a long time. I've watched it three times this week and it's still as funny as the first time.
Old 02-26-07, 08:26 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I'm probably gonna have to get this. I was going to hold off for the R1 release, but now that my dvr's been completely erased I don't think I can wait! I really hope the show continues. It was bad enough that they stopped making The Office. I can't go through that again!
Old 02-26-07, 10:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Amel
I really hope the show continues. It was bad enough that they stopped making The Office. I can't go through that again!
Prepare to be disappointed. From a Jan 10, 2007 interview with Ricky Gervais:

http://www.avclub.com/content/node/57393
RG: In all honesty, I don't think we're gonna do another season. I think two is our limit.

AVC: Do you like doing short runs of shows?

RG: Yeah. They seem short to you, but they seem long to me. It still takes a year. It's a year of my life that's three hours on TV. I think you've got to work faster. I think we've got those things off our chests now. I might do a special or something. It takes a long time. I've had a few ideas for people. I think I could do something great with Mel Gibson and maybe Michael Richards. So if those guys are watching and they want to be in one, I'll do a special around those two. [Laughs.] ....... If Tom Cruise is listening and he wants to do a Christmas special of Extras, tell him to give me a call.
So maybe a special, but probably not a third series.
Old 02-27-07, 12:48 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Well that sucks! Hopefully him & Stephen will have some type of show on again soon. Those two are comic geniuses.