Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

24 Season 3 - UK Region 2 DVD Review

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Old 08-26-04, 12:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

August 9th saw the UK DVD release of 24 Season 3 courtesy of 20th Century Fox. we have taken a detailed look at this third outing for Bauer & co. You can read the full review here.

Snippet:
Overall, 24 Season 3 is a hugely entertaining show, brimming with the required dosage of thrills and excitement, hissable baddies, double-dealings and manging to reach into an even deeper and darker realm than the previous two days. Jackís on form, Kim is even more gorgeous Ė so is Michelle Ė and, even if the President is still boring, the full cast deliver some cracking top drawer performances. In short, itís 24 all over again. Intricate plotting, breakneck pace, gritty action and a throat-grabbing edge of the seat finale. Fantastic.

Foxís DVD presentation does the show justice. Good AV transfers make the show literally shine. Extras-wise you canít really complain either. Entertaining commentaries, nice deleted scenes, some cool featurettes and one terrifying one (I donít dig viruses, dude!). Altogether it amounts to one essential purchase. But, of course, I think you already knew that.