Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

DVDs in Florence, IT

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

DVDs in Florence, IT

Old 06-09-04, 09:34 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DVDs in Florence, IT

I will be in Florence in a couple of weeks and was wondering what DVDs I should look for. Is there anything that isn't readily available at a fairly similar price online? Movie recommendations requested as my tastes are fairly broad.
Old 06-09-04, 09:49 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

You should really spend a good amount of time enjoying the city...then look for dvds. One of the most beautiful cities in Europe...

Pro-B
Old 06-10-04, 09:16 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by pro-bassoonist
You should really spend a good amount of time enjoying the city...then look for dvds. One of the most beautiful cities in Europe...

Pro-B
I agree...However, I've been there a few times (for work) so I feel OK going shopping this time...I will go see David again though, as the restoration is now complete.
Old 06-11-04, 12:24 PM

lived in florence for about a year. not many dvd stores w/ anything worthwhile. most italian films do not have english subs either. if you're into posters, there is a kickass place near San Lorenzo that has orginal movie posters galore.

otherwise make sure you check out the Capella di Medici at San Lorenzo for some of the best Michelangelo statues and San Miniato al Monte which is a breathtaking church w/ a really cool graveyard.