Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Tsukamoto's "Tokyo Fist" dvd?

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-03, 10:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i can't believe it's OOP!! anyone know where i might still be able to get this?? i've looked everywhere and even placed a couple orders fr it at some places(which said they it was "backordered" or that it'll "ship within a couple weeks" or so etc) but they all eventually got cancelled. any help would be greatly appreciated.

oh and, i know there's a French dvd available fr this(coupled with "Bullet Ballet") but it doesn't have English subs(only FORCED/BURNT IN French ones!), wondering if there're any other dvds out fr it(w/ eng subs of course)?
Old 02-26-03, 01:24 PM

good luck hunting one down online, i tried for several months with no luck. I have seen one copy on Ebay in the past 3 months and the guy wanted 100 dollars for it. There hasnt even been a copy on Ebay since that one in mid January. I got lucky and found one for 29.99 at Virgin Megastore in Grapevine TX. Ill keep my eyes peeled for you and if I see one anywhere Ill reply to this thread.
Old 02-26-03, 07:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

This was a good movie but the R1 transfer by Manga was so bad it made the DVD basically unwatchable. Same with their Tetsuo II release.

Is the R2 any better?

Jeremy