Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Devoted Free Shipping 1st-8th August

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Old 07-28-02, 01:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.devoteddvd.com.au

For all the details
Old 07-28-02, 02:30 PM

I'm still waiting for my orders from the last free-shipping sale in early May, so I think I will sit out on this one.
Old 07-28-02, 06:17 PM

cine have you emailled devoted about this matter recently
Old 07-28-02, 06:45 PM

Yes, I did.
Old 07-28-02, 07:40 PM

Free Shipping* for international customers is where you select "Unpadded Envelope @ $3.50".
Unpadded envelope? No freakin' thanks! I like my DVDs packaged well so they arrive in perfect condition. I don't like my odds with this crappy service.
Old 07-28-02, 07:49 PM

cine I suggest you talk to Devoted on ICQ then as he is there during the day [your night] a lot
Old 07-29-02, 09:59 PM

Gattman -- thanks for the suggestion, but communication is not a problem: Devoted's replies to my status inquiries have been very prompt (and courteous).
Old 07-31-02, 07:48 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Free shipping has started, I was able to get Predator SE, Predator 2, Poltergeist 2 and Animal House (clearence) for about $60 shipped to the US. The good thing is if you dont want to use a unpadded envelope they will just deduct $3.50 per item off of whatever shipping method, I choosed the 4-5 dvd box for $19 aus dollars, which will wind up being $5 aussie for shipping..not bad at all
Old 08-01-02, 05:12 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

So what's the deal with the clearance DVDs? Do they keep adding titles to the Clearance list as old ones are removed? I noticed Black Adder Vol. 2 was there a day ago and now it's gone, and when I went to put Eating Raoul in my checkout box I was informed that the stock of that title was now "0" and couldn't order it. What gives?
Old 08-14-02, 06:10 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Yikes, was just coming in here to give an update. Sorry Gypo66, I got the last Eating Raoul. Its been on my get list for some time.

When I first checked there were two, when I placed my order there was only 1. So I got the last I believe.

I missed out on all my others.

I have to say I was impressed with the shipping method. I placed my order on the 1st, and It just arrived today, not too bad for a free international shipment.

I also got the padded box. I don't know how the standard shipping is but in addition to the padded box, the disc was housed in a slip case to protect it from scratches and taped to the inside of the box. THAT is a great way to travel!.

One of my big complaints with some other companies is loose discs in shipment.

So anyway, though I was not able to take advantage of the shipping as much as I'd like (all my other clearence choices were out of stock by the time I placed my order), I do think I'll give these guys another try in the future.

Jim