International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

japanese-New crying freeman dvd

Old 04-18-02, 09:06 PM

japanese-New crying freeman dvd

anyone have a review of the new crying freeman dvdv DTS version-is it uncut which dvd is the best one to get region 1 only. Are any of these out on region 1 or zero-Audition Deador Alive 1 and 2 is there a 3? Visitor Q, Ichii the Killer, City of Lost Souls aka Hazard City. Iam new to this site by the way holla
Old 04-18-02, 11:19 PM

Dead or alive is supposedly coming out sometime soon from Media Blasters and I also think they have Visitor Q. Audition comes out in May 7th on region 1 and City of lost souls is available at any of the Hong kong dvd retailers such as DDDhouse, but the dvd is also a flipper . There is also a region 2 Japanese disc of City of Lost Souls under the Hazard City title that has subs and is anamorphic as well.

Also Dead or Alive 3 came out a little while ago I think. Here is the site.

http://www.daiei.tokuma.com/DOA-FINAL/index02.html

The trailer is the 3rd bubble down on the right side.

Last edited by ScreachingWeasel; 04-19-02 at 11:05 PM.
Old 04-19-02, 10:44 PM

by a flipper u mean bad? at pokerindustries.com it says they wont ship city of the last souls to North America.
Old 04-19-02, 10:55 PM

Yeah Bad in an annoying way. Half the movie is on one side and the rest on the other. It has a DTS track though if your into that. The picture quality is decent for a Hong Kong disc.

www.dddhouse.com have it for about 14 shipped by itself (80 HK + 30 for shipping) if you want to order it. It's under the Japanese link on the left of the page. That's weird that Poker can't sell it in North America. I wonder why that is? HKFlix have it and sell it within North America.

http://www.hkflicks.com/xq/asp/filmI...qx/details.htm

Last edited by ScreachingWeasel; 04-19-02 at 11:09 PM.