Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

What Time Is It There

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

What Time Is It There

Old 04-15-02, 10:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What Time Is It There

Is Tsai Ming-Lian's What Time Is It There available in any region on dvd? I'm going to try and catch a screening of the film at the Wexner Arts here in Columbus on May 3rd.

Just in case I miss it though, I wanted to see if there's a dvd available in one of the regions.

Thanks,
newecho
Old 04-16-02, 05:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Re: What Time Is It There

Originally posted by newecho
Is Tsai Ming-Lian's What Time Is It There available in any region on dvd? I'm going to try and catch a screening of the film at the Wexner Arts here in Columbus on May 3rd.

Just in case I miss it though, I wanted to see if there's a dvd available in one of the regions.

Thanks,
newecho
Nope... I looked around and came up with nothing. Here's the website for the film though... http://www.what-time-movie.com/
Old 04-16-02, 05:43 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The movie just came out in the US, and it premiered at last year's Cannes. AFAIK there's no DVDs of it yet.

I am so angry at myself for missing this film earlier this year. Tsai Ming-Liang is a master director.