Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

extreme challenge and sino-dutch war - anyone seen ??

Community
Search
International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-02, 08:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just noticed these new flicks on dddhouse. Anyone see iether of them. I am always anxious to pick up new HK action flicks (especially ones with martial arts), but they are hard to come by these days.
Old 03-31-02, 06:01 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
I watched part if Sino and it was kinda boring... Extreme Challenge is one I also have, but haven't watched yet. I think I put some comments about Sino in one of my threads and as for Extreme Challenge, I'm getting around to it slowly but surely. I have low expectations for it, but it might surprise me.
Old 04-01-02, 03:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Extreme Challenge is the worst movie ever. The worst acting ever. The worst foley and voice dub ever. The dumbest story ever. Decent fighting, but nothing new and much of it is quite silly. This is the kind of film that MST3K would have a field day with. It would've been funny except for the fact that I paid for it. Bloody awful. I'd go into detail, but that would require my digging up the memories of watching it which I don't have the intestinal fortitude for.

AVOID! AVOID!

Just think of the worst Van Damme film and multiply by factors of ten until you lose consiousnes and you'll begin to have an idea of just how bad this film is. Yes - it's worse than Wing Commander.