Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Anyone seen or own "Hit Team"

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Old 11-16-01, 08:19 AM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Saw a trailer for this on "The Accidental Spy" dvd, peaked my interest, was wondering if anyone else might have seen this and have any opinions about this movie.
Old 11-16-01, 11:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think probably quite a few of us here have seen this. I thought it was pretty good. Here's a copy of my comments from this thread.

Hit Team: Setting= present. A decent flick, not quite what I would label 'top-tier' material though. Don't let that comment stop you from buying though.
One guy on a SDU squad gets injured and will be a permanent paraplegic if he doesn't have a very expensive operation in Switzerland soon. His squadmates try to scrape up the money for the operation but fall short. They then decide to pursue other means of financial supplement. (I don't want to spoil it for you). Transfer was good enough that I don't remember having any complaints. Recommended if you like police/swat action with a little moral dilemma thrown in on the side.
Here are more reviews:

@kfccinema
@brns
@peteramartin

cheers,
Gabe
Old 11-16-01, 03:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
I've seen like half of it... It's pretty cool so far. I'll give you a review of it after I watch the rest of it - it's still in my DVD player, so maybe I'll give it a spin this weekend.