Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Need Spanish Etailers for R2 DVDs

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Need Spanish Etailers for R2 DVDs

Old 07-07-01, 03:59 AM
  #1  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: NY
Posts: 199
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone know any good sites from Spain?
Only one I came up with is "DVDGO.com"...
which no way I would do biz with!
They want your life history to be able,
to order from US.
They want you to fax them front & back,
of your credit card. Plus Signature, etc.
Or they expect you to pay $20.00 for wire transfer.

Any help, much appreciated!
Old 07-07-01, 02:01 PM
  #2  
Cool New Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: R1
Posts: 48
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Try:
http://www.mundolaser.com
http://www.submarino.com/default.asp
http://www.veo-veo.com/cats/detalle.asp?s=0&f=5
http://www.tododvd.com/cgi-local/shop.pl/page=index.htm
Old 07-07-01, 02:54 PM
  #3  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: NY
Posts: 199
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Klaus

Your the best!

Thanks much!
Old 07-08-01, 07:30 PM
  #4  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Damfino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 6,841
Received 124 Likes on 96 Posts
Originally posted by Barry
Anyone know any good sites from Spain?
Only one I came up with is "DVDGO.com"...
which no way I would do biz with!
They want your life history to be able,
to order from US.
They want you to fax them front & back,
of your credit card. Plus Signature, etc.
Or they expect you to pay $20.00 for wire transfer.
I just ordered from them less than a month ago and didn't have to do this. I hope it's not a new policy for them.
Old 07-09-01, 02:33 AM
  #5  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: NY
Posts: 199
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Damfino


I just ordered from them less than a month ago and didn't have to do this. I hope it's not a new policy for them.
Since you already ordered from them, most likely your fine.
My guess is, they are now doing this to new customers?
Their email to me said, they have to many people in US...
using bad credit cards, etc etc.
All I know is, I spend to much $ to be put through this hassle.
Old 07-09-01, 03:00 AM
  #6  
DVD Talk Limited Edition
 
Damfino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 6,841
Received 124 Likes on 96 Posts
Originally posted by Barry

Since you already ordered from them, most likely your fine.
My guess is, they are now doing this to new customers?
I hadn't thought of that. I've ordered from them 4 times in the last year and a half without any trouble.

I have no experience the the sites listed by Klaus, so please let us know if any of them work out for you.
Old 07-09-01, 03:31 AM
  #7  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: NY
Posts: 199
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by Damfino

I have no experience the the sites listed by Klaus, so please let us know if any of them work out for you.
I placed my first order yesterday with "mundolaser.com".
I ordered 4 DVDs to start with & will post my experience with them.
Old 11-10-01, 05:22 PM
  #8  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Mid-Atlantic, USA
Posts: 862
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any recommendation on which of the etailers amongs the above plus DVDGO are the better ones (in terms of inventory, price, and reliability) to use, especially for orders from North America?

Thanks.

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.