Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > International DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

Any Region 6 DVD etailers?

International DVD Talk Intl. DVDs, Region Free Players, RCE, Hong Kong DVDs & More

Any Region 6 DVD etailers?

Old 07-04-01, 01:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any R6 DVD etailers? Any R6 news sites? ...preferably with their site in English.
Old 07-04-01, 01:48 AM

R6?

Well there are a few Mainland retailers apparently, but none with english sites nor international shipping. No R6 sites that I've seen with english..What details are you looking for in terms of R6 releases? If its HK movies, most show up through the regular resources, such as poker, ebay, etc.
Old 07-04-01, 05:47 AM

These few China based etailers do ship internationally, but you're talking about adding 10x the cost of the disc for delivery. Therefore, it isn't really worth your while.
Old 07-08-01, 08:38 PM

So what are the R6 etailers that ship internationally? I'm curious to see what they have. And while it's a minute issue, I'd love to own a DVD from every region... it'd be cool!
Old 07-08-01, 10:04 PM

Do you know simplified chinese? and can you type in chinese?
If neither, you're really stuck in a rut. Add to that that the customs in China are unpredictable (I.e. confiscating goods, because they can. And I should know, my cousin in China does it all the time ). Personally I gave up when I looked, as the stuff they release in China ain't much better than the releases you can get in Hong Kong (barring a few hard to find titles).