Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Free 3-month Pandora Premium subscription via Groupon

Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Old 08-30-18, 05:19 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

https://www.groupon.com/deals/pandor...da1_0_20180830

Try Pandora Premium Free for 3 Months
With Pandora Premium, enjoy personalized radio with on-demand listening. Users can search and play any song or album. Create playlists and use the power of Pandora to help complete them. Save data by downloading the music you want offline, and enjoy all of your favorites with no ads and unlimited skips and replays.

The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 60 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for current subscribers or those that previously used a free trial pass. Claim codes cannot be resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash, or applied to any other Pandora account, except where required by law. Limit one per customer and account. To redeem, must register credit card with merchant. After the 90-day promotional period, plans will automatically renew to $9.99 a month, unless canceled with merchant. Not valid in Canada. Limit 1 per person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.

T-Mobile just gave away a free 1-year Pandora Plus subscription on Tuesday, which I signed up for. It's the lower tier premium plan. So I'm out on this one. But, free is free.
Old 11-14-18, 10:46 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Re: Free 3-month Pandora Premium subscription via Groupon

LOL, I got a free 12 month through T-Mobile, & as I don't use it (my phone plays hi-res 24 bit music), I'm frequently getting texts from Pandora complaining that I'm not using the service!
Old 11-15-18, 10:47 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Nice useless bump there.
Old 11-15-18, 01:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by MooMooMooMoo View Post
LOL, I got a free 12 month through T-Mobile, & as I don't use it (my phone plays hi-res 24 bit music), I'm frequently getting texts from Pandora complaining that I'm not using the service!
The T-Mobile promo is for Pandora Plus, not Premium. Hence the endless texts and emails. I've been getting them as well.
Old 11-21-18, 02:50 AM
Banned

Yeah just fine...