Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Movie Theater deals

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Movie Theater deals

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-18, 07:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts
Re: Movie Theater deals

Received my code for the 4 Blumhouse films today. Says Halloween will automatically be added to my MA account at the end of December. I'm sad to miss out on all of these similar promos through Regal ever since MoviePass crashed and burned.
Old 11-29-18, 08:09 PM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 678 Likes on 454 Posts

Originally Posted by Cardsfan111
Received my code for the 4 Blumhouse films today. Says Halloween will automatically be added to my MA account at the end of December. I'm sad to miss out on all of these similar promos through Regal ever since MoviePass crashed and burned.
There is a Regal that I can drive by on the way home Tuesday nights after work, that has $5 Tuesdays. I’ve been buying my tickets there, and not necessarily staying to watch them. I figure $5 is a good enough price to own them digitally and accrue some Regal points. That reminds me, I have like 40,000 points to use before the end of the year. What’s that, two films and a popcorn? Then another almost 200,000 points to use next year.
Old 11-29-18, 09:34 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Cardsfan111
I’m relieved that I got mine as well. I like how they can all be claimed at once.
I also got confirmation for Robin Hood as the final title in that set.

Now I just have Bumblebee left for Paramount (already have my ticket for 12/8), and The Possession of Hannah Grace for Sony. I’ll probably buy a ticket for that one and sneak into something else.
On the unbranded set, I have only done Boy Erased so far. Mary Queen of Scots isn’t opening in any NY Regals so I hope it will expand quickly.
Old 12-02-18, 07:26 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 811 Likes on 600 Posts

Regal sent me an email today asking me to watch a trailer for Spider-man: Into the Spider-Verse and they would give me 300 points. Easy points for watching a 3 minute trailer. I currently have 14,685 points. I'm trying to get 18,000 for a free movie ticket before my points starting expiring on January 1st. I'm planning on seeing Ralph Breaks the Internet on Thursday to get the 250 bonus points.
Old 12-05-18, 08:14 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 868 Likes on 391 Posts

$5 off Bumblebee/Fandango with Entenmann's purchase:
https://www.littlebites.com/bumble-bee
Old 12-28-18, 08:53 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 82 Likes on 70 Posts

Halloween popped up in my Movies Anywhere/Vudu accounts this morning, from this summer's watch-4 promo. Check your accounts if you qualified.
While AMC Alist >>>> Moviepass, I miss not racking up my Regal points, I've got about 24k that start expiring in May. And AMC doesn't seem to do the watch-4 deals. But instant $5-off is pretty good too.
Old 12-28-18, 01:27 PM

Noticed Halloween today too.

With MoviePass pretty much dead, I’m buying $5 Tuesday tickets for these Regal promotions. I think I’m current, except for whatever is coming out this week.
Old 12-28-18, 02:06 PM

Anyone using AMC A-List: use Fandango to reserve your seats and you’ll earn $5 Fandango credit for every 4 movies.

Re: the Regal deals: I have completed every single one of these, until now! I had to give up on the independent one. Local theaters weren’t playing all of the titles.
Old 12-28-18, 02:33 PM

^ Use the Regal app to buy a cheap ticket anywhere in the country. You may be wasting that $5-10, but at least you get all four digital films later.
Old 01-16-19, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Trevor
^ Use the Regal app to buy a cheap ticket anywhere in the country. You may be wasting that $5-10, but at least you get all four digital films later.
have you found any specific theaters that tend to have them really cheap? I still need Mary, Green Book and Basis, and have some $5 Atom coupons I can use. Lowest I saw for one of them was $6.34. Too bad they’re not in second run yet because I saw some Regals with tickets that were just a few bucks.
Old 01-16-19, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by skywalker8

have you found any specific theaters that tend to have them really cheap? I still need Mary, Green Book and Basis, and have some $5 Atom coupons I can use. Lowest I saw for one of them was $6.34. Too bad they’re not in second run yet because I saw some Regals with tickets that were just a few bucks.
I haven’t done a lot of searching, have always been able to find things fairly local since I live in a metropolitan area, but when I have searched I’ve just put in random large cities and often get lots of choices. Many Regals have cheap Tuesdays.

Thanks for the bump, I still need Basis. Also, I think there is a new three film promotion, haven’t looked closely at it.
Old 01-16-19, 11:49 AM

The new three film promotion is for Glass, Happy Death Day 2U and Us.
This will be a tough one for me because they’re the type of movies i would only want to see at an Alamo.
Old 04-16-19, 10:18 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,636 Likes on 2,609 Posts

The current digital copy promo at Regal theatres is seeing Five Feet Apart, Hellboy, Long Shot and John Wick 3.

https://www.regmovies.com/static/en/...te-movie-bonus

I've now seen 2 of the 4, so might as well finish it out.

I saw Five Feet Apart and Hellboy with the cheap Atom Tickets T-Mobile Tuesday promo that I have linked to my Regal account. Hopefully they will offer promos for the final 2 films.
Old 04-17-19, 08:27 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,244 Likes on 855 Posts

That’s an eclectic group of movies!
Old 05-18-19, 09:45 AM

I finally watched the first two John Wick movies this weekend, so plan to see the third and complete this promo tonight or tomorrow.
Old 05-22-19, 02:38 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 811 Likes on 600 Posts

Regal is offering 500 extra credits if you see Booksmart on opening weekend.
Old 05-22-19, 02:40 PM
DVD Talk God

I somehow managed to complete the Regal Lionsgate movie promo.

Yesterday I caught John Wick 3 again at a local Regal.

Now I'm curious how the codes are going to be distributed. Will it be through Vudu or FandangoNow? Since Lionsgate is not supported by MoviesAnywhere.
Old 05-23-19, 12:23 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 450 Likes on 308 Posts

For the last Lionsgate promotion, the codes were redeemable via iTunes, VUDU, Google Play, or FandangoNOW.
Old 05-30-19, 02:53 PM

Regal’s new Sony promo: Men in Black International, Spider-Man Far From Home, and Angry Birds 2.
Old 06-30-19, 12:12 PM
DVD Talk God

Regal e-mailed me the code for Five Feet Apart the other day. I was surprised they already sent it out since Longshot, Hellboy and John Wick 3 still aren't on digital yet.

I decided to redeem it through Vudu and unfortunately Vudu doesn't have the bonus features. I should have redeemed it through ITunes, which actually has all the extras. Vudu, while convenient for many, is so hit or miss with extras.
Old 06-30-19, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by DJariya
Regal e-mailed me the code for Five Feet Apart the other day. I was surprised they already sent it out since Longshot, Hellboy and John Wick 3 still aren't on digital yet.

I decided to redeem it through Vudu and unfortunately Vudu doesn't have the bonus features. I should have redeemed it through ITunes, which actually has all the extras. Vudu, while convenient for many, is so hit or miss with extras.
They’ve been piecemealing the codes individually more often than not lately.

I often struggle with the choice of where to redeem codes. iTunes has a better chance at extras, but I always default to Vudu so my UV group friends get it. This can change soon I guess.
Old 06-30-19, 04:49 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 868 Likes on 391 Posts

Also, for those interested that get one of these Regal codes, Five Feet Apart redeems 4k on iTunes.
Old 06-30-19, 06:25 PM

Crap.
Old 07-24-19, 08:12 AM

Regal app weekly Wednesday 20 point bonus reminder.
Old 07-25-19, 10:42 PM
DVD Talk God

Regal just e-mailed out the digital code for Hellboy tonight for those who participated in the Lionsgate program.

I know better this time, so I redeemed it on iTunes to get all the extras and get it in 4K.

I actually bought Five Feet Apart for cheap here to redeem it on iTunes to get all the extras since I fucked up before and redeemed it on Vudu by mistake.

Now waiting for Longshot.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.