Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Cell Phone Shopping Help Requested

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-18, 11:36 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 127 Likes on 99 Posts

I need to upgrade my "Blu Life 8 XL". It's a poc. I can't spend a lot of $'s; in fact the only reason I'm now using a $150 STOOPID (lol) phone is because my tremendous LG 3G GD570 flip phones are no longer supported in the area where I live.

From research; I've pretty much come to the conclusion that my options are entry level Samsung or LG. I would prefer Android 7 for security reasons; though I really don't use the phone much on the net, & am very cautious about inputting sensitive info if I do. What's important to me is audio quality, reception, battery life, & reliability. Must support 4G LTE (additional 5G support which T-Mobile tells me they are moving to this year would be ideal; eliminating 3G to have more tower bandwidth for 4G caused this in the first place).

Why I'm posting: if anyone hears of a true BLOW OUT sale of something that fits the above, I would greatly appreciate a reply post. Or if you even know of a board dedicated to cell phone BLOW OUT sales, I'd appreciate the info.
Old 06-06-18, 02:21 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 127 Likes on 99 Posts
Re: Cell Phone Shopping Help Requested

Ended up with an LG V20 in mint condition for $170. Very happy so far.
Old 06-06-18, 09:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Cell Phone Shopping Help Requested

Sony Xperia for 369.99 unlocked. (reg $599.99). Good reviews ( GSM phone works on AT&T and T-mobile)

Amazon Amazon