DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Hot Deals (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hot-deals-2/)
-   -   Papa John's $25 GC + 2 Free Pizzas for $25 at Groupon (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hot-deals/638153-papa-johns-%2425-gc-2-free-pizzas-%2425-groupon.html)

TheBigDave 11-18-16 04:19 PM

Papa John's $25 GC + 2 Free Pizzas for $25 at Groupon

Two Free Large One-Topping Pizzas with Purchase of $25 eGift Card at Papa John’s ($55 Value)

https://www.groupon.com/deals/papa-john-s-719151372

TheBigDave 11-18-16 06:22 PM

Re: Papa John's $25 GC + 2 Free Pizzas for $25 at Groupon

If you want to use that $25 GC, here's a good coupon:

Extra Large Two-Topping Pizza $10

Use promo code:

F1118REVEAL

Expires 11/21

Trevor 11-18-16 07:27 PM

Thanks Dave! And don't forget to order thru your account on their website so you earn points for free pizzas.

Cardsfan111 11-18-16 10:24 PM

^ Yep, and I've mentioned it in the past, but I also order mine carry out. My local spot has a card you have stamped for each carry out order. 10 stamps equals another freebie.

And that's not to mention using a rebate site for Groupon and paying with a credit card that offers cash back. I figure I'm being paid to eat pizza. Not quite, but close. ;)

EinCB 11-22-16 11:09 PM

Check your cash back programs! E.bates is offering 9% as a part of Black Friday for all Groupon sales.

EinCB 11-27-16 06:02 AM

If you use VISA Checkout for your next purchase, you'll get a free large 1 topping pizza. Fine print below:

Spoiler:
Papa John's: Offer good for a limited time at participating Papa John's U.S. restaurants. Redemption of free pizza available for carryout with no fee; redemption of free pizza may require delivery fee or minimum purchase for delivery. Customers who redeem this offer will receive two emails from Papa John’s: (1) the customary order confirmation email; and (2) a second, separate email that contains a unique code for a free large 1-topping pizza that should arrive the day after the qualifying order. The unique code for the free large 1-topping pizza will be valid for 30 days after receipt. No double toppings or extra cheese. Certain toppings may be excluded from special offer pizzas or require additional charge. Additional toppings extra. Not valid with any other coupons or discounts. Limited delivery area. Customer responsible for all applicable taxes. ©2016 Papa John's International, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

soundman2 12-02-16 10:15 AM

Yes got the groupon thing. The free code only works online

Question regarding on line ordering. Can you specify what time you will pick up the Pizza. Since it has to be ordered online. Like order at 4.00pm to be picked up at 5.30pm ( traveling from work to home and pick it up when you get to home area)

Cardsfan111 12-02-16 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by soundman2 (Post 12960514)
Question regarding on line ordering. Can you specify what time you will pick up the Pizza. Since it has to be ordered online. Like order at 4.00pm to be picked up at 5.30pm ( traveling from work to home and pick it up when you get to home area)

Yes, you can schedule ahead. I think you can do anywhere from 1 hour to a couple of weeks. There should be a box during the review order process that gives you that option.

EinCB 12-02-16 10:25 AM

Yes, you can. You can pick up your order in 15 minute intervals, i.e., 1:00 p.m., 1:15 p.m., 1:30 p.m.

EinCB 03-02-17 11:13 PM

I got 10 bonus points from Papa John's in an email. The subject title is, "Congratulations! Here's 10 bonus Papa Rewards points"

Fine print: Offer good for a limited time at participating Papa John's restaurants. No double toppings or extra cheese. Certain toppings may be excluded from special offer pizzas or require additional charge. Additional toppings extra. Not valid with any other coupons or discounts. Limited delivery area. Delivery fee may apply. Customer responsible for all applicable taxes. Prices may vary in Alaska and Hawaii.

You have received this Email because you have selected the option to receive notices about specials and other online related information from us in your Email Preferences.

TheBigDave 03-03-17 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by EinCB (Post 13023888)
I got 10 bonus points from Papa John's in an email. The subject title is, "Congratulations! Here's 10 bonus Papa Rewards points"

I got it too. My email says that it's only good this weekend and the points expire on Sunday night.