Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Fancy Feast and AT&T DSL

Old 06-24-10, 08:39 PM
DVD Talk Ruler

Fancy Feast and AT&T DSL

Nice combination huh? I just wanted to talk about both of them. No you don't get a free can of catfood with your internet access, and you don't get free internet access with your catfood

Right now WalMart (at least the on in my area) has Fancy Feast cat food for $.30 a can. I've NEVER seen that price. It usually right around $.50 a can. So this is a great price!

Also I have AT&T DSL the "High Speed" (3mb down) for $30/mo but right now they are running a special of the elite speed (6mb down) for $25/mo for a year. However you need to be a "new subscriber" to get that price. I threatened to go to DSL Extreme (which has the 6mb down for $30) and they immediately gave me the $25/mo for a year. So I'm doubling my speed for $5 less a month.
Old 06-25-10, 05:10 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: Fancy Feast and AT&T DSL

I am still "old-school" dsl.. I can't threaten, promise, or beg to get better than my 1.5mb (which btw they just upped from $25/mo to $28/mo)... I basically would have to pay a huge fee to convert to "new tech"... unless I also get another service... glad to hear someone got it.
Old 06-29-10, 11:35 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Target's had Fancy Feast at $0.32/can for several weeks now. Combined with the occasional "$1.00 off 24 cans" coupons, I'm only spending half as much as I used to.
Old 06-29-10, 11:36 AM

This is even more depressing than your obituary thread?