Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Chick-fil-A: Reserve 1 Free Spicy Chicken Sandwich TODAY (to be eaten 05/31 - 06/05)

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Chick-fil-A: Reserve 1 Free Spicy Chicken Sandwich TODAY (to be eaten 05/31 - 06/05)

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-10, 09:14 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Chick-fil-A: Reserve 1 Free Spicy Chicken Sandwich TODAY (to be eaten 05/31 - 06/

Originally Posted by Dr. Phibes
I'm not sure what other stores did but mine was giving you an entire meal at a sectioned off part of the store with a few employees acting as hostess/waitresses. I got a sandwich, drink, medium fruit cup and a brownie, not bad for paying absolutely nothing.
Wow, our location just gave us the sandwich. I thought it was OK, but a little too spicy for my tastes. My wife's face turned bright red after the first bite, and she immediately exchanged it for a regular Chick-Fil-A sandwich.
Old 06-03-10, 10:32 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Chick-fil-A: Reserve 1 Free Spicy Chicken Sandwich TODAY (to be eaten 05/31 - 06/

Wow. I thought it was kind of bland and I cant eat spicy foods
Old 06-03-10, 01:36 PM

My store was no more crowded than a normal Wednesday night, and was simply giving away the sandwich with no extras. I arrived just after 6, and had a 5-8pm reservation. When the employee checked our names off the list, we noticed that only 1 person before us had their name checked off for that time slot. Yet, all reservations had been given out.

I liked the sandwich. I thought it had quite a bit of heat, but it was the type of heat that simply builds and doesn't really allow you to taste the other flavors. I added cole slaw to my sandwich, and really liked the effect. I'll probably stick with the usual sandwich, unless there's a special coupon for the spicy. I wish they had a follow-up survey, as I feel like it's a missed opportunity.
Old 06-03-10, 01:51 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 913 Likes on 648 Posts

Got a whole meal for free when I went the other day. Got the works on the sandwich (lettuce, tomato, pickle), and it was pretty good. I love spicy foods, but this was pretty tame. I'll buy it again though. Something different than the norm.
Old 06-03-10, 03:41 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer Emeritus

Received 70 Likes on 50 Posts

Not really very spicy, although pretty good flavor ... I still far prefer their original sandwich.
Old 06-07-10, 08:37 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Even though the sandwich wasn't to my liking, this is one of the reasons that Chick-Fil-A is so awesome. We got in and the polite manager set us up with a full meal instead of just the sandwich. Plus, it came with a little plush cow too.
Old 06-07-10, 09:41 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

To everyone saying it wasn't very spicy- the stores in my area have had the spicy sandwich for quite some time and the levels of heat vary day to day. I've had great spicy flavor and not much heat to pretty hot. Its a fun little crapshoot.
Old 06-07-10, 12:05 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welp, I went to my Lake Jackson Chick-Fil-A on Friday with my coupon and I was all set to go until I got there. The drive thru and the counter inside were just littered with people, I'd say double what it normally was. At that point, it wasn't worth it to me (just being honest). I do hope to try the sandwich when it is a little less busy, but it was really ridiculous for that location.
Old 12-27-10, 05:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Chick-fil-A: Reserve Free Spicy Chicken Sandwich TODAY (to be eaten 01/03 - 01/08/10

If you done this deal, check you emails for another free SPICY CHICKEN SANDWICH!
Old 12-27-10, 05:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 67 Likes on 58 Posts

There is a Spicy Chicken Biscuit breakfast deal starting now:

http://www.getspicychicken.com