Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Amazon VOD: $5 Credit on Select NBC/Universal Shows -- First Come, First Served

Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Old 09-01-09, 10:55 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I looked over the list and there was nothing there I hadn't seen or wanted to see, so I've got a code up for grabs:

This purchase entitles you to $5 in credit on select NBC content at the Amazon Video On Demand store.

Write down or copy this promotional code: GU59-EF4DME-CYFTJW
  • Visit Amazon Video On Demand to see a complete list of TV shows eligible for this discount.
  • Click on a TV show to access the episodes.
  • Before you purchase an episode or season, click the link that says "Redeem a gift card or promotion code" on the right-hand side of the page, and then insert your code.
  • Click "apply," then purchase the video. Your promotion code will be automatically applied to the cost of your order.*
  • You can choose to either watch instantly in your browser window, download it to your PC or TiVo, or watch on your TV with these compatible devices.
  • You should subsequently receive an e-mail receipt detailing the transaction with the promotional credit applied.
* However, additional taxes may apply in some states.

Offer expires August 18, 2009, and promotion code must be redeemed by September 18, 2009. This offer is subject to these terms and conditions.
Old 09-01-09, 11:17 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Re: Amazon VOD: $5 Credit on Select NBC/Universal Shows -- First Come, First Served

Thanks, redeemed it! Having a hard time choosing what to get, though, since everything looks good

Probably going to get two Jay Leno comedy bits and an episode of Saved By The Bell (old tween shows like SBTB, Small Wonder, Punky Brewster, Full House, etc.)

Too bad I can't get House That would have been my first choice.
Old 09-01-09, 11:29 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Re: Amazon VOD: $5 Credit on Select NBC/Universal Shows -- First Come, First Served

Here's another one if someone else wants in on this:

GULK-9KYDNQ-BZA46H
Old 09-01-09, 11:31 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by mugwump View Post
Here's another one if someone else wants in on this:

GULK-9KYDNQ-BZA46H
Redeemed, thanks!
Old 09-01-09, 11:38 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Where are you people getting these? I belong to all Amazon newsletters and nothing
Old 09-01-09, 11:52 AM

Deb, where are you seeing the list of eligible titles? Are you assuming that anything in the NBC area is eligible?

Last edited by Arthur Dent; 09-01-09 at 11:56 AM.
Old 09-01-09, 12:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
Where are you people getting these? I belong to all Amazon newsletters and nothing
I just made a purchase 2 days ago and then received an e-mail with the code. I've thought about posting mine on here as well, but I'll probably end up using it.

Originally Posted by awil1026 View Post
Deb, where are you seeing the list of eligible titles? Are you assuming that anything in the NBC area is eligible?
Here's the link to the list of eligible shows (per my e-mail)
Old 09-01-09, 12:32 PM

Thanks, cardsfan!
Old 09-01-09, 02:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Ah so only those shows. It's redeemed but how I can make sure if I get a House episode (that IS on that page) is really free, it just says Buy with 1-Click for $1.99.
Old 09-01-09, 10:31 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Here's another one: GUHZ-KPPTP6-86554C
Old 09-01-09, 11:19 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

If I were going to recommend anything from this list, it's two Season 4 episodes of "Battlestar Galatica" - Look for "The Oath" and "Blood on the Scales".
Old 09-12-09, 06:21 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Have one if anyone wants it. Send me a PM.

Edit: gone

Last edited by abintra; 09-17-09 at 03:03 PM.
Old 09-22-09, 08:14 PM
ADP

Anyone else happen to have one of these codes? I had some trouble with the one I was given.
Old 09-28-09, 02:34 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I have a $5 code I'm not going to use that expires on October 30. Anyone that wants it send me a PM. Code claimed

Last edited by Laser Movies; 09-28-09 at 11:24 AM.
Old 10-04-09, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by Adboy151 View Post
I looked over the list and there was nothing there I hadn't seen or wanted to see, so I've got a code up for grabs:

This purchase entitles you to $5 in credit on select NBC content at the Amazon Video On Demand store.

Write down or copy this promotional code: GU59-EF4DME-CYFTJW
  • Visit Amazon Video On Demand to see a complete list of TV shows eligible for this discount.
  • Click on a TV show to access the episodes.
  • Before you purchase an episode or season, click the link that says "Redeem a gift card or promotion code" on the right-hand side of the page, and then insert your code.
  • Click "apply," then purchase the video. Your promotion code will be automatically applied to the cost of your order.*
  • You can choose to either watch instantly in your browser window, download it to your PC or TiVo, or watch on your TV with these compatible devices.
  • You should subsequently receive an e-mail receipt detailing the transaction with the promotional credit applied.
* However, additional taxes may apply in some states.

Offer expires August 18, 2009, and promotion code must be redeemed by September 18, 2009. This offer is subject to these terms and conditions.
Thats a decent deal !
Old 10-06-09, 02:22 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

********gone********

Last edited by BuddhaWake; 10-06-09 at 08:07 PM.
Old 11-23-09, 05:48 PM

Just got another today, this time the credit is worth $3.

Your promotional code: N4YV-YJKGYY-HQ58YJ

Promotion details:
As someone who recently purchased $5 or more in the Amazon.com MP3 store, you have automatically qualified for $3 of credit on select TV content on Amazon Video On Demand. To use your credit please write down or copy the promotional code above and visit http://www.amazon.com/tvpromo

Please Note: This offer is only valid on select TV shows. To browse eligible content go to http://www.amazon.com/tvpromo

*See full Terms and Conditions below.
The promotion code must be used by January 31, 2010.
Old 11-23-09, 05:50 PM

Thanks for the $3! Just spent 2 of the dollars on the SNL episode staring Rainn Wilson, which had my all-time favorite SNL Digital Short.

Last edited by ruddiger_718; 11-23-09 at 05:54 PM.
Old 11-23-09, 06:07 PM
JMG

Here's a $5 code I don't need. GUUL-HWSP9V-8Q98N6
Old 11-23-09, 06:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

^ Thanks, JMG! With the Holiday Challenge going on, I'll watch a couple of themed episodes.
Old 11-24-09, 09:17 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Here's a code if anyone wants it: N4WK-MDSPQR-YAWTQR
Old 11-24-09, 10:22 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by TomOpus View Post
Here's a code if anyone wants it: N4WK-MDSPQR-YAWTQR
Looks like it has been used. I couldn't get it to work.
Old 11-27-09, 10:15 AM

Yet another; this time it's $5

Your promotional code: BAUJ-MU4WE4-8F5VAK

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

As someone who recently purchased a qualifying Video Game on Amazon.com, you have automatically qualified for $5 of credit on select TV shows on Amazon Video On Demand. To use your credit please write down or copy the promotional code above and visit http://www.amazon.com/tvpromo.

Please Note: This offer is only valid on select TV content. To browse eligible content go to http://www.amazon.com/tvpromo.

The promotion code must be used by January 31, 2010. This offer is subject to Terms and Conditions.
Old 11-27-09, 12:23 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Here's a $3 code for anyone who wants it.

Your promotional code: N4YF-DAGMAA-6DXTS2
Promotion details:

Additional information on this offer can be found here

As someone who recently purchased $5 or more in the Amazon.com MP3 store, you have automatically qualified for $3 of credit on select TV content on Amazon Video On Demand. To use your credit please write down or copy the promotional code above and visit http://www.amazon.com/tvpromo

Please Note: This offer is only valid on select TV shows. To browse eligible content go to http://www.amazon.com/tvpromo

The promotion code must be used by January 31, 2010.
Old 11-27-09, 03:12 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by spainlinx0 View Post
Looks like it has been used. I couldn't get it to work.
I PM'd you one.

Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.