Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

El Pollo Loco - Pollo Bowl BOGO

Old 07-29-09, 10:12 AM
  #1  
DVD Talk Hero
Thread Starter
 
D.Pham4GLTE (>60GB)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Stick out your tongue!
Posts: 39,312
El Pollo Loco - Pollo Bowl BOGO

Buy one Pollo Bowl @ EPL, Get 1 Free! Good till 8/1. Print coupon out here.

http://www.elpolloloco.com/freepollobowl/

Guess what i'm having for lunch?
D.Pham4GLTE (>60GB) is offline  
Old 07-29-09, 10:40 AM
  #2  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Earth
Posts: 3,876
Re: El Pollo Loco - Pollo Bowl BOGO

Kfc?
SuperJim88 is offline  
Old 07-29-09, 12:27 PM
  #3  
DVD Talk Hero
Thread Starter
 
D.Pham4GLTE (>60GB)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Stick out your tongue!
Posts: 39,312
Re: El Pollo Loco - Pollo Bowl BOGO

Originally Posted by SuperJim88 View Post
Kfc?
well, it's not EPL today.

i brought the printable coupon to the store in downtown LA (3rd and Broadway) and a CSR said her name was Yoko(?) said they WOULD NOT accept it. I explained that it was from their website, and it didn't make a difference, she said that she would only accept the one from the newspaper clipping.
D.Pham4GLTE (>60GB) is offline  
Old 07-31-09, 06:55 PM
  #4  
DVD Talk Legend
 
islandclaws's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Behind the Orange Curtain
Posts: 20,065
Re: El Pollo Loco - Pollo Bowl BOGO

I eat these all the time. They're very healthy. Thanks, OP!
islandclaws is offline  
Old 07-31-09, 10:17 PM
  #5  
DVD Talk Hero
 
TomOpus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 33,538
Re: El Pollo Loco - Pollo Bowl BOGO

Originally Posted by D.Pham00 View Post
well, it's not EPL today.

i brought the printable coupon to the store in downtown LA (3rd and Broadway) and a CSR said her name was Yoko(?) said they WOULD NOT accept it. I explained that it was from their website, and it didn't make a difference, she said that she would only accept the one from the newspaper clipping.
Like most coupons, if you actually read it, it states "valid at participating locations only."

Originally Posted by KillerCannibal View Post
I eat these all the time. They're very healthy. Thanks, OP!
Not if you're on a low-sodium diet. Over 1800 mgs in one bowl. Yikes.
TomOpus is online now  
Old 08-01-09, 12:08 AM
  #6  
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 70
Re: El Pollo Loco - Pollo Bowl BOGO

Originally Posted by TomOpus View Post
Like most coupons, if you actually read it, it states "valid at participating locations only."

Not if you're on a low-sodium diet. Over 1800 mgs in one bowl. Yikes.
can you say heart attack
greymatter is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.