Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Disney Movie Rewards - What did YOU get?

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Disney Movie Rewards - What did YOU get?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-12, 06:56 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 913 Likes on 648 Posts
Re: Disney Movie Rewards - What did YOU get?

Not sure how often you guys log in, but they are offering double points on Prep & Landing(BD combo pack), which makes it good for 300 points.

Offer valid until 11/19.

Prep & Landing combo pack is currently $15 on Amazon)
Old 11-09-12, 08:12 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How often does Disney do the double points? I haven't added my code from Cinderella and have Brave on the way and don't want to miss out on adding the codes and getting 300 points from each title instead of 150.
Old 11-09-12, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by zekeburger1979
How often does Disney do the double points? I haven't added my code from Cinderella and have Brave on the way and don't want to miss out on adding the codes and getting 300 points from each title instead of 150.
I think there should be one coming up. I think I remember people saying they did it around Christmas.
Old 11-09-12, 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by Rexxriot
I think there should be one coming up. I think I remember people saying they did it around Christmas.
This indeed the case. Its usually during December. I've been hoarding my codes ;x
Old 11-10-12, 08:40 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by Isny
This indeed the case. Its usually during December. I've been hoarding my codes ;x
They had a 2 or 3 limit last year, IIRC.
Old 11-11-12, 12:18 AM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 6,186 Likes on 4,213 Posts

Originally Posted by Michael Corvin
It was two per Double Point day, and they had two Double Point Days during their 12 Days of Christmas (or whatever they called that promotion). There were some pretty sweet deals as well. Wish I could have nabbed one of those Cars signs at a major discount.
Old 11-11-12, 11:25 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts

I got one of the Cars signs for a little over 1k points.
Old 11-11-12, 11:57 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 460 Likes on 373 Posts

Originally Posted by Deftones
I got one of the Cars signs for a little over 1k points.
Me too.
Old 11-14-12, 08:44 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Rexxriot
Originally Posted by Isny
Originally Posted by Michael Corvin
Originally Posted by Decker
It was two per Double Point day, and they had two Double Point Days during their 12 Days of Christmas (or whatever they called that promotion). There were some pretty sweet deals as well. Wish I could have nabbed one of those Cars signs at a major discount.
If they limit it to 2 codes per day and have 2 days, that works out perfectly for me since I never entered the code from Cars 2 and will be getting Finding Nemo, making it four codes to enter in.
Old 11-14-12, 06:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 361 Likes on 304 Posts

My Lost Blu-Rays came in the mail yesterday.

Bummer that 2 of the sets have completely shattered cases. They are the seasons where I can't get replacement cases for them anywhere.

I contacted DMR and they want to me to send them back, but will only assess the availability of the replacement after they receive the discs. So I could very well send these off for replacement and have them run out of the reward when they arrive.

Might try and call the numbers on the disc to see if I can get replacement cases.
Old 11-15-12, 04:04 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 450 Likes on 308 Posts

12 Days of Cheer starts on Dec. 13

Old 11-15-12, 10:35 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Originally Posted by Decker
Hmm... I have Tink and Brave in the closet for Christmas, and have Nemo on order. I might have to open those puppies up for the codes. I don't think the kids will notice.
Old 11-16-12, 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by Todd B.
12 Days of Cheer starts on Dec. 13
I'm not familiar with this. Does "prizes" refer to new points redemption premiums?
Old 11-16-12, 04:14 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Randy Hassan
I'm not familiar with this. Does "prizes" refer to new points redemption premiums?
Mostly, yes. But double points days will likely be included. They really should have said "offers" instead of "prizes" since they are doubtfully contests.
Old 11-16-12, 04:48 PM

I received my Fix-It Felix Cabinet Alarm Clock. Unfortunately, the screws are threaded and I cannot access the battery compartment.
Old 11-17-12, 07:15 AM
DVD Talk Legend

*Good for one admission at participating theaters (Value $10.00 U.S./$12.00 Canada) for these eligible titles: Finding Nemo Ultimate Collector's Edition 5-disc Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, Finding Nemo 3-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, Finding Nemo 3-disc DVD Combo Pack (Available 12/4/12), Up 3D 5-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, Up 3-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack (Available 12/4/12), Toy Story Special Edition 2-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, Toy Story 2 Special Edition 2-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, Toy Story 3 Blu-ray Combo Pack, Toy Story 3 3D 5-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, Pocahontas 2 Movie Collection 3-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, Ratatouille Blu-ray Combo Pack, The Incredibles 4-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, The Rescuers 2 Movie Collection 3-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, The Aristocats 2-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure Special Edition 2-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, The Lion King 1 ½ Special Edition 2-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, The Lion King 2: Simba's Pride Special Edition 2-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 1 2-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, WALL-E Blu-ray Combo Pack, A Bug's Life Blu-ray Combo Pack, Alice in Wonderland 60th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray Combo Pack, The Great Mouse Detective 2-disc DVD Combo Pack, The Great Mouse Detective 2-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack.

Good for one admission at participating theaters (Value $8.00 U.S./$10.00 Canada) for these eligible titles: The Great Mouse Detective Special Edition DVD, Toy Story Special Edition DVD, Toy Story 2 Special Edition DVD, Toy Story 3 DVD, The Incredibles DVD, A Bug's Life Collector's Edition DVD, WALL-E DVD, Ratatouille DVD, Up DVD, Pixar Short Films Collection Volume 1 DVD, Alice in Wonderland Special Un-Anniversary Edition DVD, The Rescuers 2 Movie Collection DVD, The Aristocats DVD, Pocahontas 2 Movie Collection DVD.

Offer good on purchase made between 11/16/12 - 1/13/2013. While supplies last. Void where prohbited. DISNEY MOVIE REWARDS IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (and D.C.), PUERTO RICO AND CANADA. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED. Must enter eligible codes 11/16/2012 - 1/13/2013 and redeem movie certificate by 1/13/2013.
Old 11-17-12, 07:21 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Some may be interested in this offer as well. Shipping is $2.95 so not totally free...

**Eligible Movies Include: Brave Blu-ray™ Combo Pack, 3D, DVD , Finding Nemo Blu-ray Combo Pack, 3D, 5-Disc set and DVD, Pixar Short Films Volume 2 Blu-ray Combo Pack and DVD, Up 3D, Monsters Inc. 3D and Blu-ray Combo Pack

*PLUS $2.95 SHIPPING AND PROCESSING. Blu-ray™ or DVD purchase required. Titles may change. Expires 4/1/13. Limited quantities. While supplies last. Offer available to legal residents of the 50 United States (and D.C.), Puerto Rico, and Canada 13 years of age and older. Void in Québec and where prohibited. Disney Movie Rewards membership required.
Old 11-17-12, 12:12 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts

i've already got brave and finding nemo is on order. i'll probably pick these up. they look cool.
Old 11-17-12, 02:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 361 Likes on 304 Posts

I'm liking the 'Free' Admission to Monsters Inc. 3-D.

I have 2 of the eligible titles coming in the mail soon, so hopefully I can redeem them for a ticket!
Old 11-19-12, 12:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Just received this email. If you use the online streaming they have offered, it will be gone soon:

Disney Movies Online is closing on December 31st. As part of this change, purchases, upgrades, and Magic Code entries can no longer be made on the Disney Movies Online website. You can continue to stream your existing movies until December 31st.

You can still enter Magic Codes on DisneyMovieRewards.com, and Disney Movies Rewards services will not be interrupted. You can also continue to use your Disney member name and password to access and enjoy other Disney websites. In addition, if you purchased a Disney Combo pack with Digital Copy, your Digital Copy can still be transferred and watched from either iTunes or Windows Media Player. Please visit our FAQs for more details.
Old 11-19-12, 01:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 133 Likes on 107 Posts

FAQ

http://disneymoviesonline.go.com/help-overview
Old 11-19-12, 01:18 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Alan Smithee
And this is why streaming is the future
Old 11-19-12, 02:03 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 176 Likes on 116 Posts

I'm guessing this portends that Disney will be joining the Ultra Violet digital ecosystem next year. I'd much prefer that, since there was no Disney Movies Online channel for me to access through my streaming player. What would be particularly nice is if Disney would migrate our digital library to UV.
Old 11-19-12, 02:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 176 Likes on 116 Posts

I'm writing a piece about the DMO streaming situation and I can't find when they launched that. Anyone know?
Old 11-19-12, 02:50 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by TheBigDave
Whatever happened to that Disney Studio All Access thing that was hyped last year?
Good Point... ha !

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.