Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Footlocker codes from McDonalds Monopoly up for grabs

Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Footlocker codes from McDonalds Monopoly up for grabs

Old 12-07-08, 08:48 AM
  #1  
DVD Talk Special Edition
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,620
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Footlocker codes from McDonalds Monopoly up for grabs

I have a 25% off and a 10% and 15% that you can combine for 25% off. The first two to post can have them. They expire 12/31/08, good online or in store and I will mail them if you want to use them in store.
Old 12-08-08, 02:39 PM
  #2  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 270
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello.

I was getting ready to purchase some basketbal shoes online and I saw this thread. Does it work on the sale prices?

I would love to use the 25% off coupon if you don't mind.

Thanks!
Old 12-08-08, 02:41 PM
  #3  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Lyon Estates
Posts: 10,795
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think there's a conflict of interest with Dave Thomas using Mickey D's products.
Old 12-08-08, 04:15 PM
  #4  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 1999
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 896
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dick_grayson View Post
I think there's a conflict of interest with Dave Thomas using Mickey D's products.
Old 12-09-08, 01:42 PM
  #5  
DVD Talk Special Edition
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,620
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by davethomasowns View Post
Hello.

I was getting ready to purchase some basketbal shoes online and I saw this thread. Does it work on the sale prices?

I would love to use the 25% off coupon if you don't mind.

Thanks!
Sorry, they aren't good on sale prices. Which may be why no one wants them .

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.