Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Free Magazines (Updated Daily)

Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Free Magazines (Updated Daily)

Old 11-29-17, 02:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Free Magazines (Updated Daily)

Yea some apps in iOS let you enter your address and code from the mailing sticker to prove you have a valid subscription to be able to get the digital. But I've also seen where some publishers request that you subscribe for the digital and won't accept the current physical subscription as such. Sucks.
Old 02-19-18, 09:38 PM

oh my this links are all good thank you for sharing it this is an unlimited access thanks guys gone and have to check it out first.
Old 10-23-18, 12:28 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 104 Likes on 52 Posts

Entertainment Weekly - 1yr
https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/...p?offer=EW-JHS
Old 10-24-18, 09:42 AM
Cool New Member

Thanks for EW. My subscription expiring in December. Been a while since posts here.
Old 10-28-18, 06:02 PM
g

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

Thanks. If it works. I will be good to 2022.
Old 11-05-18, 01:54 AM

Received 225 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by IDrinkMolson View Post
Looks like that one has expired. Here's a new offer for 1-Year Free:

https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/...r=EW-ScentBird
Old 11-08-18, 11:52 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by TheBigDave View Post
Looks like that one has expired. Here's a new offer for 1-Year Free:

https://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/...r=EW-ScentBird
Expired. I hope another one comes along. These are great!
Old 10-30-19, 07:54 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Anyone know of a good place to get Men's Health for free?
Old 07-15-20, 08:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mercury magazine does send u in email random magazines so when u check u gotta respond before date expire or gotta wait to snag later. i used to get a lot variety but since not read a lot , i just really try for any i care to get anytime now. if miss deadline i just try for it next chance around. sometimes i even try before deadline and since they send same email to so many that they limit i guess how many can try and so demand out weighs the time u got to get magazine anytime. they say due to overwhelming demand or unexpectd entries there is a cut off cause some magazines are more popular then so they have those who sub and rest i guess just get free to try get any to sub after try.
Old 08-25-20, 11:47 PM
g

For anyone with remaining issues on their maxim subscription. You can look up your account by email and read the last 3 digital issues online.

https://www.simplecirc.com/subscriber_login/maxim

They stopped sending me issues by mail a couple months ago. Then they started to email me each month to read online. i still have 77 issues left from free subscriptions.

Use the following link if you don't know your account number.
https://www.simplecirc.com/retrieve_...t_number/maxim
Old 08-26-20, 05:03 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 130 Likes on 90 Posts

You're lucky your print subscription lasted as long as it did. They stopped sending me issues by mail nearly 3 years ago. There was no notice of any kind. When I noticed and inquired about it I was told that "Maxim has converted all agency ordered subscriptions to digital format only"

I have never looked at it online, even though my subscription is still active.
Old 08-27-20, 08:58 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 52 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Jabroni View Post
You're lucky your print subscription lasted as long as it did. They stopped sending me issues by mail nearly 3 years ago. There was no notice of any kind. When I noticed and inquired about it I was told that "Maxim has converted all agency ordered subscriptions to digital format only"

I have never looked at it online, even though my subscription is still active.
I haven't received mine in at least tht long as well, maybe even four years. My subscription was supposed to be good through 2032.
Old 08-27-20, 09:00 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by g View Post
For anyone with remaining issues on their maxim subscription. You can look up your account by email and read the last 3 digital issues online.

https://www.simplecirc.com/subscriber_login/maxim

They stopped sending me issues by mail a couple months ago. Then they started to email me each month to read online. i still have 77 issues left from free subscriptions.

Use the following link if you don't know your account number.
https://www.simplecirc.com/retrieve_...t_number/maxim
The link won't pull up my account number. It just says they cant find an account with that email address. I guess they may have just deleted a lot of our subscription accounts.

Has anyone even seen this magazine on newsstands in years? I think it's been at least 2-3 years since I've seen a new issue in any store. I know they upgraded their format and they were printing the magazines with really good quality paper. At least the newsstand copies were on good paper. The last subscription copy I received after they changed format was on a lower quality paper than the same copies on the newsstands.

Last edited by movieguru; 08-27-20 at 09:06 AM.
Old 08-27-20, 03:05 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Quack View Post
Anyone know of a good place to get Men's Health for free?
Not free, but Amazon has it for $6.
Old 08-27-20, 08:44 PM
g

Did you keep the last copy they mailed to you. it has the account number on the mailing label. I just receive new paper copies a few months ago. it may be digital only now.
Old 08-27-20, 11:23 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by g View Post
Did you keep the last copy they mailed to you. it has the account number on the mailing label. I just receive new paper copies a few months ago. it may be digital only now.
I've probably got one in the garage some where. It was weird because at one point I was receiving three or four copies of every issue by subscription. After they cancelled Stuff, Blender and maybe some other magazine title, they switched those subscriptions to Maxim which I already had a subscription to, but instead of tacking on more years to it, I ended up with a bunch of subscriptions to Maxim all with many years on them. They all should not have expired until the mid to late 2020's, but I stopped receiving them years ago.
Old 08-30-20, 09:41 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 279 Likes on 190 Posts

Originally Posted by movieguru View Post
The link won't pull up my account number. It just says they cant find an account with that email address. I guess they may have just deleted a lot of our subscription accounts.

Has anyone even seen this magazine on newsstands in years? I think it's been at least 2-3 years since I've seen a new issue in any store. I know they upgraded their format and they were printing the magazines with really good quality paper. At least the newsstand copies were on good paper. The last subscription copy I received after they changed format was on a lower quality paper than the same copies on the newsstands.
The only places with magazine racks in my area are Walgreens, Barnes and Noble, Target, Wal-Mart and Harris Teeter. Walgreens, Harris Teeter and Target seem to carry mostly special editions and gossip magazines with the small Soap and Archie Digests in the checkout lanes. Wal-Mart has a huge section but is so disorganized that I really don't remember what they carry. B&N has a large selection but I can't remember the last time I saw a Maxim on their racks. I mostly look at the movie, sports and entertainment areas and it seems that all the T&A mags have all disappeared with the exception of bagged adult mags.
Old 03-18-21, 08:58 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 183 Likes on 119 Posts

I got an email for some free magazine subscriptions, the links look generic, so hopefully works for everyone
Sound and Vision
Stereophile
The following users liked this post:
PhantomStranger (03-26-21)
Old 04-01-21, 09:05 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

GQ Magazine

Old 04-01-21, 09:21 AM
DVD Talk Godfather & 2020 TOTY Winner

Received 1,345 Likes on 833 Posts

Thanks. Grabbed GQ
Old 04-08-21, 09:44 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Condé Nast Traveler

Condé Nast Traveler magazine is filled with the travel secrets of celebrated writers and sophisticated travelers. Each monthly issue features breathtaking destinations, including the finest art, architecture, fashion, culture, cuisine and shopping.