Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Mio GPS H610 - $121 @ Best Buy

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-07, 01:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

This thing is going for over 230 bucks everywhere else I looked - It's being clearanced out at 121 bucks at Best Buy - i picked one up - should've gotten 3, this thing is so awesome.

It's small and doesn't have a stylus, but it has so many features I don't care.

It plays mp3s and mp4s and has an SD slot for storage. Comes with complete maps. Has voice direction in many languages. POIs, Weather, Contact manager, games, and the list goes on. It comes with a great mount, lanyards, straps, headphones, headphone remote, car charger, wall charger, data cable, and so on.

I searched H610 and it came up empty - sorry if this is a repost. I don't post bargains often.

I found this at the Best Buy in Scottsdale Arizona. I may go back and get more.
Old 10-11-07, 06:20 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
its coming up as $350 on their website.
probably just a local deal

Is this also also a pocket pc running windows mobile?
Old 10-11-07, 06:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

It's not a pocket pc running windows mobile... it doesn't show up on their website, it only shows up where the item is in stock. There are 3 left at the store I got it from at that price. There are 6 at another store within range. I went to another best buy today that had none and in their system, it was showing up as 350ish also... I guess this is a YMMV thing, but this is the best deal I've ever come across. I think I'm going to go pick up a few more tomorrow... as gifts.
Old 10-11-07, 06:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I meant to say it doesn't show up on their website at that price... I think it's worth a trip to a local best buy - you can have them call the store at Pavillions in Scottsdale to price match if you want - you could do the same with Circuit City and get 10% of the difference or whatever they do.
Old 10-11-07, 08:52 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Trigger
...price match if you want - you could do the same with Circuit City and get 10% of the difference or whatever they do.
I'll look for this tomorrow at my Bestbuy. CC will only pricematch advertised deals although you can always hope (YMMV) to slip by. They'll need some kind of proof about price and availability.