Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

$10 off $30 and Free Shipping @ CVS.com

Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Old 09-16-07, 07:56 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 134 Likes on 108 Posts

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gatewa...=6046&Aff=BOAM

To take advantage of this exclusive offer, just fill your cart with at least $30 worth of nonprescription items, and we'll take $10 off your order. Plus you'll qualify for FREE shipping!*

No coupon code necessary. Your discount will appear automatically on the Verify Your Order page.

*Offer available exclusively online at CVS.com. Maximum $10 value. This coupon excludes prescriptions. Tax charged on pre-coupon price where required. This coupon is not transferable. Limit one coupon per customer. No cash back. This offer is not valid for orders placed on the CVS/pharmacy Online Photo Center. Expires 10/12/07.

Free standard shipping on nonprescription orders of $30 or more.

Your e-coupon discount will appear during checkout on the Order Confirmation page.

Terms and Conditions

You may use this e-coupon for qualifying orders shipped from CVS.comŽ that include at least $30 worth of nonprescription items. This offer is not valid for in-store purchases and may not be combined with any other e-coupon offers.

This e-coupon expires on Friday, October 12, 2007. You must complete your qualifying order by this date to redeem this e-coupon. Only one e-coupon may be used per order.
Old 09-16-07, 11:34 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice deal. Too bad the site is super-broken right now. The shopping cart view is broken in a couple ways -- doesn't show all my items, and doesn't allow me to actually purchase anything.

Anyone having any luck with this?
Old 09-17-07, 04:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, so I was hesitant to try, but got it to work - eventually. At first I couldn't see any of my items, so I clicked on "hide images" and then bam! I could see my items. You have to select your payment card, your address, type in your name, etc. and make sure everything is filled out, then it asks you a couple times if you are sure you want to really check out, and then I finally got my order to go in.
IMO this is a fantastic find, and I can buy almost anything if it's 33% off, whether I need it or not.
I say give it a shot!

{The closest store to me is Montana. SO they don't have stores in Washington. And there's no tax on almost all food products in my state. AND they charged me tax anyway. I am a little cooler on the deal now than I was. Out of state=tax free, and tax free=tax free, doesn't seem that hard. BUT still cheaper than retail!}

Last edited by Craig; 09-17-07 at 05:29 AM. Reason: More information
Old 09-17-07, 08:15 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Craig
Ok, so I was hesitant to try, but got it to work - eventually. At first I couldn't see any of my items, so I clicked on "hide images" and then bam! I could see my items. You have to select your payment card, your address, type in your name, etc. and make sure everything is filled out, then it asks you a couple times if you are sure you want to really check out, and then I finally got my order to go in.
IMO this is a fantastic find, and I can buy almost anything if it's 33% off, whether I need it or not.
I say give it a shot!

The "Hide images" button fixed everything. Thanks!
Old 09-17-07, 04:19 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

thanks used the coupon.
Old 09-21-07, 01:21 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Thanks! Worked fine for me.
Old 09-21-07, 02:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 388 Likes on 246 Posts
4 Suave Shampoos (@$1.29 ea)
5 Suave Deodorants (@$1.39 ea)
4 Colgate Total (@$4.49 ea)
----
$30.07
$1.80 tax (6%)
($10.60) discount (add'l $0.60 to compensate for tax)
(free) shipping
----
$21.27 total
Old 09-21-07, 02:53 PM

Glad I could help! It was a bit crazy at first, but my orders have now shipped, so good deal!
Old 09-25-07, 08:59 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

thanks! Got something for the fiancee.
Old 09-26-07, 08:31 AM

Got a great deal on this (already on sale): http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gatewa...7132&deptid=-1

90 day supply of Glucosamine & Chondroitin for $27.49 shipped. Thanks for posting it.