Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-14, 11:37 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts
Re: COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Originally Posted by Deftones
how much coke products do you drink????
Very little. I get nearly all my caps and flaps from family and friends. My wife also collects a few caps from her work every now and then. Plus I take advantage of the double point days and any other promotions they have(ex. Wal-Mart effortless meals). There are plenty of weeks I don't even enter a code as I don't have enough to enter. I just hold on to the ones I do have and wait for a double points day.

That's why I like the unlimited 12 pack coupons as I give them out to the ones that helped me throughout the year. Plus I occasionally give giftcards and other items I receive from MCR promotions as thanks.
Old 01-15-15, 03:04 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

If you bought the free 12 Pack Coupons for 30 points each - you should get them in the mail this week.
My Dad and I received all 16 of ours this afternoon while my Aunt received all 8 of hers yesterday.
The coupons expire 3/31/2015.

Edit - We also received our $5 McDonalds Arch Cards in the mail too - last weekend.

Now I can stop at the local CVS - use one of my free coupons and pickup a 12 Pack of Diet Coke.
Then head over to Dunkin Donuts which is a few hundred feet away and use their $5 Gift Card and pickup a dozen donuts.
Then just go right next door to McDonalds and use one of the $5 McDonalds Arch Cards to pickup dinner.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 01-17-15 at 11:57 AM.
Old 01-16-15, 12:05 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got a disappointing email from them today. They claim my $20 Walmart Gift Card came back as undeliverable, and supposedly refunded my 500 points (although it was not reflected in my account). The address shown was correct, so I have to assume USPS delivered it to the wrong address. I'll call them tomorrow and try to convince them to re-ship it.
Old 01-16-15, 06:30 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
I got a disappointing email from them today. They claim my $20 Walmart Gift Card came back as undeliverable, and supposedly refunded my 500 points (although it was not reflected in my account). The address shown was correct, so I have to assume USPS delivered it to the wrong address. I'll call them tomorrow and try to convince them to re-ship it.
Doubtful as many have claimed to received empty envelopes and all they would do is give back their points. I know your situation is different, but will probably have the same result. I hope you are able to get it resent as it sucks to save all year just for this and to not receive what you had ordered.

I received all of my free 12 pack coupons and a $5 McDonalds Arch card earlier this week. So I think that is everything I had purchased during the holiday promotions.
Old 01-16-15, 08:48 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts

Yeah, I got my McD's card a few days ago myself.
Old 01-25-15, 04:40 AM
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

Free generic 1 point code. Enjoy LOL

7J60MPMVXXPFHB
Old 01-25-15, 01:41 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts

The site had been down for a couple of days while they "improved" it. Attempted to log-in twice just now and got hung up in processing with a message that an unexpected error has occurred.
Old 01-25-15, 02:05 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

They're have all kinds of problems on the new site right now. It's getting to the point I don't know if it is worth doing much longer. They have reduced the weekly limit to 75 points. Someone noticed in the rules that you may have to do some kind of activity, probably social media related, in order to enter certain codes. I would assume this would have to do with double points days, but it's too early to tell. I am gonna hold off messing with the new site until they get some of the bugs worked out.
Old 01-26-15, 04:35 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I just looked at my rewards history, and realize I had redeemed AMC ticket/drink combo, but I never received that either. Supposed it was sent via email, but I received no emails, not even confirmation emails. If it went to my Spam folder, it's gone. It only keeps the last 30 days. But seeing as I have the emails from every single other MCR reward redemption, I doubt it went to Spam. I'm having the worst of luck with MCR lately. First my Walmart GC gets returned as undeliverable, and now I don't get my AMC certs. All I received was the $5 McDonalds card, and two 12-packs...
Old 01-26-15, 09:12 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

I received my Wal-Mart gc and Arch card pretty quickly. However, I'm still waiting on the six coke 12 pack coupons I ordered.
Old 02-03-15, 05:58 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I know we're not near it yet, but does anyone know how soon the My Coke Rewards Coke Zero/March Madness site will go active/let you enter codes?

Are they even doing it this year, what with the revamp of the main site?

I started late last year and missed out on the good rewards. I'd like to jump in ASAP.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-04-15, 05:26 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Last year the first post in here about the March Madness contest was posted on February 12 so perhaps sometime next week?
Old 02-05-15, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by LaxBandit
Last year the first post in here about the March Madness contest was posted on February 12 so perhaps sometime next week?
Never even thought to check that... thanks! I'll keep my eyes and ears peeled.
Old 02-15-15, 08:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

a little concerned that coke is not doing a March madness promotion this year. The link that they've used in previous years~ http://www.enjoymoremadness.com/ redirects you to the mycokerewards main site and I couldn't find anything on the main site regarding March madness.
Old 02-15-15, 11:08 AM

Originally Posted by europefan01
a little concerned that coke is not doing a March madness promotion this year. The link that they've used in previous years~ http://www.enjoymoremadness.com/ redirects you to the mycokerewards main site and I couldn't find anything on the main site regarding March madness.
When I asked a few days prior, I had been googling the question/site. I found what seemed like a canned response. Something about promotions being fluid and to subscribe to their news letter for the fastest, most current updates about promotions.

I ended up tweeting them the question and got virtually the same response. So, between that and the date today while the promotion is still not active, to me it seems to point to them NOT doing it this year. Which is sad. I have a TON of Coke Zero caps saved up since the end of last year's promotion.

**Here's the tweet "Programs change often & it's hard to speculate on timing. Sign up for our email newsletters here: http://CokeURL.com/EmailUpdates ."

Last edited by Shamus McAnally; 02-15-15 at 12:25 PM.
Old 02-15-15, 01:50 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Sigh - was hoping for the March Madness promotion as well since I didn't fully take advantage of it last year. (Only got a few entries and didn't win anything.) Like Shamus, I stocked up on Coke Zero caps too. Well if they don't decide to have the March Madness promotion, maybe they will have a Coke Zero double or triple (as in three-pointer) code day/week sometime during the tourney and we can use our caps for those.
Old 02-15-15, 08:26 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

With all that I'm losing faith in even entering the codes. I'm still waiting for my 6 free 12 pack coupons that I claimed on 12/17 of last year. The status said shipped a couple weeks ago but haven't gotten a single one. I can't imagine all six getting lost in the mail either.
Old 02-16-15, 10:56 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 220 Likes on 176 Posts

Not a big fan of the new site. I don't understand why they can't make it so we can input several codes at once. I'm definitely not doing the social media aspect, so I guess I'm stuck with bronze rewards.
Old 02-17-15, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by Barth
With all that I'm losing faith in even entering the codes. I'm still waiting for my 6 free 12 pack coupons that I claimed on 12/17 of last year. The status said shipped a couple weeks ago but haven't gotten a single one. I can't imagine all six getting lost in the mail either.
I am in the same, beverage free, boat, waiting on 7 ordered 12/19. Maybe yours got swiped by the same guy (postal employee?) who took mine.
Old 02-23-15, 02:17 PM

See the below link for what coke is doing for the NCAA tourney this year.

https://cocacola.promo.eprize.com/2015ncaa/
Old 02-23-15, 04:39 PM

Wow! That absolutely sucks. They should be embarrassed.

Looks like you have to re-register also, though I don't know that there's anything to register for, anyway.

I'm not the world's biggest basketball fan in any format, let alone college. But, every year around March Madness, I actually pay a bit of attention. Last year, with multiple horses in the race, I watched more than I had combined in the prior 5-6 years. The NCAA will lose out on this, particularly if there are other folks like me. Might end up being a miniscule proportion of their viewing audience, but it's a portion nonetheless.
Old 02-23-15, 06:12 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts

since i hate this new social media bullshit part of cokerewards, i may just send a selfie of my dick. fuck them and fuck their new site.
Old 02-26-15, 04:03 PM
DVD Talk Legend

That doesn't seem to be linked to the MCR account. So if you enter the codes there, you won't get points for them?
Old 03-06-15, 12:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts

I know the new program/site has gone downhill, but here's some good news if you have a pile of caps (which I do):

http://www.mycokerewards.com/content...html?WT.mc_id=

Dates:
3/11/15 - 3/13/15

Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all participating cap codes during promotional timeframe.

Eligible Products:
· Coca-Cola
· Coke Zero
· Diet Coke
· Sprite
· POWERADE
· Minute Maid
· Fanta
· Barq’s
· Fresca
· Pibb
· Mello Yello
· FUZE
· Seagram’s
· TAB

When Points will be Awarded:
Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.

Additional Information:
Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly limits.
Old 03-06-15, 12:52 PM
DVD Talk Legend

^ About time! Thanks...

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.