Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-13, 04:14 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts
Re: COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Originally Posted by kenbenobi
I just tried entering the Walmart/MCR meal deal promotion UPC's with a cap code, and did not get ANY bonus points. Is this dead? It isn't supposed to expire until 11/30.
There are a few ppl over on the SlickDeals thread that have not been able to get it to work either. I believe one person has said that they got it to work, but others(including myself) have not.

Btw, just thought I would mention this to those who play the IWG's over at MCR. They currently have a Subway IWG that gives out $5 giftcards once every 5 minutes. Only one win allowed per account, but that $5 is good enough for a free meal.

There is also a McDonalds Arch card IWG but off the top of my head I can not remember the number of wins per hour/day.

Also remember that you do not have to use your points to play the IWG's. Just click on any of the areas of the IWG section that says "Rules" and scroll down to section "5c" for the "Free Method of Entry". Then click on where it says "click here" and fill out the security key for a free play. Rinse, repeat for up to 5 free entries per day.
Old 06-06-13, 07:46 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I just tried entering the Walmart/MCR meal deal promotion UPC's with a cap code, and did not get ANY bonus points. Is this dead? It isn't supposed to expire until 11/30.
I tried this as well and same thing happened - no bonus points. I did so because its a new month and I figured my limit of 3 times usage per month per account (that I did for the month of May) would revert back to zero.

I'm wondering though since its now June that the UPC codes from May that were posted in here have expired and we may need new UPCs codes to enter along with any caps to get any bonus points.

I don't think this deal is dead because the last few times I've been on the MCR site, I've seen the banner promoting this deal at least one time per visit.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 06-06-13 at 07:55 PM.
Old 06-07-13, 05:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I also couldn't get it to give me any bonus points. It says that it may take 48 hours, but I saw no points after that time had elapsed either. The only other thing that I can think of is that maybe it resets not at the beginning of each calendar month, but after 30-31 days have passed. But I haven't actually read the rules and that's pure speculation/hope.
Old 06-11-13, 05:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LaxBandit
Well I got my $20 Concert Cash - it came via email the other day which include a code. The email also gave me a special link to go to where I type in the code and I can either use the $20 towards concert tickets or merchandise.

Thing that gets me, if all they were going to do is send me a code, why not send it to me right away? Why did it take close to six/eight weeks to send it? I was figuring the delay in sending it to us - that it would be actual gift card that we could use to buy tickets/merchandise in person or type in the numbers on the back of the gift card online to do the same.

It would have been nice to use it towards the concert tickets that my cousin purchased for her kids a month ago. But since I didn't have it and I didn't want them to wait and lose out on great seats - I told them to go ahead and buy the tickets. Oh well, guess I could use the concert cash and get one of them a t-shirt.

So now we just have the 20 oz coupons and the $100 Best Buy Gift Card to come - hopefully in the next week.

Edit: Forgot I have a NCAA T-Shirt coming too - Georgia. Thanks to Dave Wedding for remindering me that we probably should expect something else from the Coke Zero Final Four promotion besides 20 oz coupons, concert cash and $100 Gift Cards.

Just received an email from MCR regarding the Best Buy Gift- due to extreme demand- the $100 Best Buy gift card will be be sent electronically via code and to expect it in another 6-8 weeks...
Old 06-12-13, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by europefan01
Double Points on Powerade Caps 6/10 thru 6/14.
Don't forget.
Old 06-18-13, 11:28 PM
g
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

Mcdonalds Quarter Pounder discounted to 25 points for today only.
Old 06-19-13, 10:49 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by g
Mcdonalds Quarter Pounder discounted to 25 points for today only.
That figures. I bought 3 at full price just last week! Oh well. I guess 75 points wasted isn't too terrible. Could be worse...
Old 06-19-13, 11:24 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

That figures. I bought 3 at full price just last week! Oh well. I guess 75 points wasted isn't too terrible. Could be worse...
Don't feel like The Lone Ranger. I don't do MCR that much but just in the last month twice I've had that happen. I got 2 1/4 pounder coupons just last week too for the full 50 & just a month or so ago I spent 330 to extend my EW subscription for a year. The following Wednesday the EW was dropped to 167 points. Talk about being a born f'ing loser. That's me.
Old 06-19-13, 03:49 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

That figures. I bought 3 at full price just last week! Oh well. I guess 75 points wasted isn't too terrible.
You can only get one per account at 25 points so you only "wasted" 25 points. Picked up one each on mine, my dads and my aunts accounts.
Old 06-19-13, 06:30 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I went by McDonald's and they were having a BOGO today and tomorrow. No idea if this is just this store, in my area, regionally or whatever, but if anyone likes the new Quarter Pounder it might be worth it to check.
Old 06-19-13, 07:15 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

I believe it is national.
Old 06-19-13, 09:41 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

You can only get one per account at 25 points so you only "wasted" 25 points. Picked up one each on mine, my dads and my aunts accounts.
I redeemed 25 points for one of the 1/4 pounders, and it unlocked a special offer which was a 1/4 pounder for 0 points, which I redeemed also.

On a related note I like the Habanero Ranch one.
Old 06-24-13, 11:20 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I had used two accounts, so I wasted 50 points. I guess it could have been worse though. I just signed up for the Southwest bonus points again (I hadn't done it on my 2nd account since they brought it back), so that 60 points makes up for what I lost...
Old 06-24-13, 07:18 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Got the first of several coupons for 20oz Coke Zero from the March Madness event in the mail today. Neat!
Old 06-27-13, 11:18 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by darkflounder
Got the first of several coupons for 20oz Coke Zero from the March Madness event in the mail today. Neat!
My dad and I got one each last Saturday - figured since we only got one of those - they were the ones we ordered for four points each. Then this afternoon, I received four more and my dad two more - those were from our basketball teams winning opening round games. Now I can use these coupons (have to use them by August 30) at 7-Eleven and combined them with my "get a candy bar free when you buy a 20 oz Coke" coupons (which are from 7-Eleven and have no expiration date) that I have so I get a 20 oz Coke and a candy bar for free.

Then yesterday in email, I received info about my $100 Best Buy Card. First we click on the url in the email. Then enter our challenge code which is also in the email. Then we get a gift card code. You either print it out or write it down somewhere and take it with you to use in the store or you can use it online. Then you either do one of those two things for future purchases until your card is used up. If you need to check out your balance, they gave you a number to call. (You give them your gift card code and they tell ya how much is left.) Theres also a phone number/email address in the email if we have any questions.

Well I got my 20 oz Coke Zero coupons and my $100 Best Buy Gift Card - now I just need my free Georgia Bulldogs T-Shirt!

Last edited by LaxBandit; 06-28-13 at 05:33 PM.
Old 07-01-13, 03:34 AM
g

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

http://www.mycokerewards.com/rewards..._1_26684_7_1_c

150 points for 5 dollar mcdonalds gift card
Old 07-01-13, 07:22 AM

Thanks, g!
Old 07-01-13, 10:02 AM

Thanks G!
Old 07-02-13, 12:20 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Thanks G! - ordered the limit of one each on mine, Dads and Aunts accounts. That now makes one meal free at McDonalds - use a free Quarter Pounder coupon for the sandwich portion of the meal and use the gift card towards an order of french fries and a drink or in my case that would be french fries and a milkshake.

Speaking of the free Quarter Pounder coupon - we should be getting the ones we got for 25 points sometime this week.

Update: LOL! Just got the mail and guess what my Dad and I received? - you guessed it right! our free Quarter Pounder coupons.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 07-02-13 at 12:30 PM.
Old 07-05-13, 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by Mr.Briggs
Don't feel like The Lone Ranger. I don't do MCR that much but just in the last month twice I've had that happen. I got 2 1/4 pounder coupons just last week too for the full 50 & just a month or so ago I spent 330 to extend my EW subscription for a year. The following Wednesday the EW was dropped to 167 points. Talk about being a born f'ing loser. That's me.
Did you renew EW for another year at the discounted points price? That's what I did. I'll take another year at that price anytime.
Old 07-21-13, 11:03 AM

ROO is back!
July 1st - December 31st.
Enter ROO as the code then enter your MCR code off a carbonated drink. 5 per every 24 hours and the 3 bonus points per cap will show up in 24 - 48 hours.
* So far Sprite, Coke Zero & Regular (red)caps have been confirmed to work.
Old 07-22-13, 07:59 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by europefan01
ROO is back!
July 1st - December 31st.
Enter ROO as the code then enter your MCR code off a carbonated drink. 5 per every 24 hours and the 3 bonus points per cap will show up in 24 - 48 hours.
* So far Sprite, Coke Zero & Regular (red)caps have been confirmed to work.
ROO worked for me. Next day I rec'd the 15 total bonus points for 5 red caps.

Thanks!
Old 07-24-13, 01:01 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Not that I doubt him, but has anyone but LaxBandit received their $100 Best Buy code? I got my tshirt over a week ago, but nothing about best buy.
Old 07-24-13, 01:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

How many points would be a good idea to have in your account for the holiday specials that they always have? Like the Best Buy thing, the free packs of coke, that stuff.
Old 07-24-13, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by stp115
Not that I doubt him, but has anyone but LaxBandit received their $100 Best Buy code? I got my tshirt over a week ago, but nothing about best buy.
I'm still waiting for mine. I recieved an email on June 11 stating that it would be sent electronically and would take an additional 6-8 weeks. Eight weeks is around August 5th.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.