Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-13, 05:23 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Originally Posted by LaxBandit
Did you enter your limit of 10 12-Pack codes using one of the Coppertone codes? - additional 10 points per code entered. Probably be the best promotion that there will be for 12-Pack codes in the next few months.
No, I didn't. I didn't realize that was a weekly thing because I already did it last week. I guess I'll go back and give it a shot.

** I just entered two codes and neither doubled. Does the code change each week?

Last edited by Shamus McAnally; 05-20-13 at 07:13 PM.
Old 05-20-13, 07:28 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Shamus McAnally
No, I didn't. I didn't realize that was a weekly thing because I already did it last week. I guess I'll go back and give it a shot. ** I just entered to codes and neither double. Does the code change each week?
The promotion was limit of 10 12-Pack codes per account that you could double using one of the Coppertone Codes - you could enter them in one session or a few each week up to the deadline of June 30.

Not sure why they didn't double for you. I thought maybe because you use one of the Coopertone Codes one week and tried using the same Coppertone Code the next week but then I remembered that can't be the case since I did the same thing with my Dads account and they all doubled. Maybe try a different Coppertone Code? Unfortunately this is the only Coppertone that I have and I think its the same one that was previously posted here so its probably the same one you have. (UPC 041100003324)

Edit: 11:45 pm ET - Heres another Coppertone UPC code - 041100008879

I just saw this on Fat Wallet - looks they may have changed it and only these different looking codes (my guess they are slanted and slightly larger than the codes we familiar with) from these new "WAVE" looking 12 Packs can be double with this promotion:

Post from Fat Wallet: Just entered 3 codes and none were doubled although I used the Coppertone sku. Fine print states MCR code must be from a Coke "Wave" 12 pack and the photo of that Wave pack code looks different than the usual codes. Also, the Coke 12 pack has a "Wave" design.

LB: Crud, I just went to the store a few days ago and bought 5 Diet Coke 12-Packs and none of them were this special "Wave" one - was hoping to double them all on my Aunts account - using the same Coppertone Code I posted above.

Speaking of this Coppertone/Coke promotion - there was a coupon in Sundays paper where if you buy one Coppertone product (4 oz or larger) and two 12-Packs or one 20 or 24-Pack, you save $3.00. (If you need help finding the coupon, it was located in the "Smartsource" section of the coupons.) Nice $3.00 savings if you use the Coppertone stuff and drink Coke!

Last edited by LaxBandit; 05-21-13 at 12:06 PM.
Old 05-21-13, 09:48 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just entered a cap code, entered each WM UPC one, and was able to do the sandwich one a 2nd time. Couldn't do a 3rd, and couldn't do the others a second time. Still, 43 points for one cap is pretty damn good.

EDIT: I just realized this MAY be because yesterday I only entered the first two UPC's on this account. They claim that the bonus codes must be entered during the same session, but perhaps that is not true?

Last edited by kenbenobi; 05-21-13 at 10:38 AM.
Old 05-22-13, 06:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dates:
5/27-5/31
•Offer Overview:
Earn Double Points on all Diet Coke Fridge Packs (12-pks) during promotional timeframe.
•Eligible Products:
All Diet Coke Fridge Packs (12-pks) includes the below:
Diet Coke Fridge Pack
• Caffeine Free Diet Coke Fridge Pack
• Diet Cherry Coke Fridge Pack
• Diet Coke w/Splenda Fridge Pack
• Diet Coke w/Lime Fridge Pack

•When Points will be Awarded:
Accounts will be credited instantly after code entry.
•Additional Information:
There is no limit to # of times a member can earn the offer during promotional timeframe. Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Bonus Points awarded do not count toward weekly code limits.

Last edited by europefan01; 05-22-13 at 06:49 PM.
Old 05-22-13, 07:18 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

For those of you who have been entering flaps with the Coppertone promo, enter this upc (041100008879) for the amount of flaps you have already entered and receive an extra 10 points.

Example = I have entered 5 flaps so far for this promo(none this week)
5 flaps = 50 points + 10 bonus points per flap w/ Coppertone upc = 100 points
Entered upc again today 5 times for a total of 50 points(10 per) plus received 5 more sweepstake entries
So for 5 flaps I have so far received a total of 150 points

If you are not sure how many flaps you have entered, just keep entering the upc until it quits giving you points & sweepstakes entries

btw, for those that don't know; you can use these sweepstakes entries on ANY sweepstakes. Does not have to be the one offered. In this case the Great American Summer sweeps.
Old 05-22-13, 08:31 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Now I just gotta get my $100 Best Buy Gift Card, my $20 Concert Cash and about ten 20 oz Coke Coupons - all from that Coke Zero Final Four promotion.
I'm expecting them sometime in the first half of June.
Old 05-22-13, 10:09 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

You guys are AWESOME!

Darkdaze73 - Worked for me - got 100 extra points - since I had entered ten 12-Pack codes/with the Coppertone code -
on two (mine and my dads) accounts.

Europefan01 - Cool, I have 10 12-Pack codes I can enter for that promotion.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 05-22-13 at 10:25 PM.
Old 05-23-13, 07:23 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by darkdaze73
For those of you who have been entering flaps with the Coppertone promo, enter this upc (041100008879) for the amount of flaps you have already entered and receive an extra 10 points.

Example = I have entered 5 flaps so far for this promo(none this week)
5 flaps = 50 points + 10 bonus points per flap w/ Coppertone upc = 100 points
Entered upc again today 5 times for a total of 50 points(10 per) plus received 5 more sweepstake entries
So for 5 flaps I have so far received a total of 150 points

If you are not sure how many flaps you have entered, just keep entering the upc until it quits giving you points & sweepstakes entries

btw, for those that don't know; you can use these sweepstakes entries on ANY sweepstakes. Does not have to be the one offered. In this case the Great American Summer sweeps.
Thanks!

I received 100 points by entering the UPC only!
Old 05-28-13, 01:51 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Europefan01 - Cool, I have 10 12-Pack codes I can enter for that promotion.
Update: Well I thought I would have ten 12-pack codes but the five 12-pack codes that my Aunt promised were all from Coke Zero and Cherry Coke Zero 12-packs. So I could only double the five 12-packs of Diet Coke that I bought a couple of weeks ago. Also my cousins are now drinking 2-liters/20 ozs in their homes so they gave me around 15 3-pt caps and not 10-pt flaps. Boo them! (I'm kidding!) Well, maybe there will be a Double Coke Zero 12-Pack Day or Triple Cap Day soon.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 05-28-13 at 02:10 PM.
Old 05-28-13, 06:43 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'm guessing by the lack of responses that no one got in or were not interested in the free Cedar Park tickets that were given out by MCR earlier today. I missed out as my internet had been down all day until a couple of hours ago and the tickets only lasted about an hour.
Old 05-28-13, 09:06 PM

Well, maybe there will be a Double Coke Zero 12-Pack Day or Triple Cap Day soon.
I'm also hoping for a Double Coke Zero 12pk day. Coke Zero is pretty much the only soda I drink now. Got 5 flaps here, and got 20 12-packs out in the garage (thanks to Safeway's Buy2Get3Free sale the past weekend).

And the wife insists I drink too much soda. Don't know what she's talking about.
Old 05-28-13, 11:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts

Originally Posted by darkdaze73
I'm guessing by the lack of responses that no one got in or were not interested in the free Cedar Park tickets that were given out by MCR earlier today. I missed out as my internet had been down all day until a couple of hours ago and the tickets only lasted about an hour.

I would have been interested. I noticed on the FB page a message this am about a "roller coaster deal" once they rec'd a certain number of likes. Then I was away from the 'net for most of the day. So they gave some away, or was it for a certain number of points?
Old 05-28-13, 11:59 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

There are actually three My Coke Rewards.com Deals for Wednesday, May 29 -

One year subscription to InStyle Magazine for 415 points!
One year subscription to StyleWatch Magazine for 183 points!
and finally the one we all here are most interested in....

One year subscription to Entertainment Weekly for 167 points!

LOL! - I knew that was going to happen! First, a years subscription to Entertainment Weekly for 167 points is not the MCR.com Wednesday Deal the first week of May like it has been for the last two years. Second, because my subscription was going to run out and I didn't want to miss an issue, I just went ahead and got a half-years subscription for 210 points. Third, of course two-three weeks later, a years subscription for 167 points is offered as the MCR.com Wednesday Deal.

Well you know I just had to keep the tradition going of taking advantage of this deal so I bought a years subscription for 167 points. Now my Entertainment Weekly subscription goes until end of November 2014.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 05-29-13 at 01:13 AM.
Old 05-29-13, 06:37 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by cardsfan111

I would have been interested. I noticed on the FB page a message this am about a "roller coaster deal" once they rec'd a certain number of likes. Then I was away from the 'net for most of the day. So they gave some away, or was it for a certain number of points?
They gave a bunch away for free, limit 2 per account. I recently won a set of 4 via the instant win game, but I would have jumped on this deal and gave them away to family members.

From what someone on the slickdeal MCR is saying, there were quite a few ppl who created new accounts just to get more tickets and I am suspecting to sell rather than use.
Old 05-29-13, 06:40 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 44 Likes on 39 Posts

Thanks for the heads up on EW. I went ahead and turned in some caps for it. But the link to redeem the code is just giving me "The requested URL was not found on this server. Please verify the address or link you are using. We apologize for the inconvenience." I'll just wait a while and hope that this gets sorted out by the time I get home from work.
Old 05-29-13, 10:00 AM

I missed out on free cedar park tickets? damn it...
Old 05-29-13, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by DJLinus
Thanks for the heads up on EW. I went ahead and turned in some caps for it. But the link to redeem the code is just giving me "The requested URL was not found on this server. Please verify the address or link you are using. We apologize for the inconvenience." I'll just wait a while and hope that this gets sorted out by the time I get home from work.
I got that error too, but after a few attempts, I got a valid data entry screen.
Old 05-29-13, 02:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts

Thanks for the EW heads up. I wasn't sure when mine expired (turned out to be May of next year). Went ahead and added another year.
Old 05-29-13, 04:22 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by DJLinus
But the link to redeem the code is just giving me "The requested URL was not found on this server. Please verify the address or link you are using. We apologize for the inconvenience." I'll just wait a while and hope that this gets sorted out by the time I get home from work.
Yeah same here with me - tried early this morning after I got the email with the code after I bought the subscription, this morning and this afternoon as well. No working! No worries if the link isn't working when you come home from work as you have till June 30, 2014 to redeem the code.

Edit: Link just worked for me - I was able to redeem the code and thus added a year to my subscription.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 05-29-13 at 04:46 PM.
Old 06-05-13, 07:42 AM

Double Points on Powerade Caps 6/10 thru 6/14.
Old 06-05-13, 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by europefan01
Double Points on Powerade Caps 6/10 thru 6/14.
Awesome! I'll keep storing them rather than put them in like my wife wants to clean up my desk... LOL! Now I have an excuse!
Old 06-06-13, 01:19 PM

Got an email with the code for the LiveNation cash from the March Madness event. Expecting to see the Best Buy $100 GC within the next week.
Old 06-06-13, 01:32 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Now I just gotta get my $100 Best Buy Gift Card, my $20 Concert Cash and about ten 20 oz Coke Coupons - all from that Coke Zero Final Four promotion.
Well I got my $20 Concert Cash - it came via email the other day which include a code. The email also gave me a special link to go to where I type in the code and I can either use the $20 towards concert tickets or merchandise.

Thing that gets me, if all they were going to do is send me a code, why not send it to me right away? Why did it take close to six/eight weeks to send it? I was figuring the delay in sending it to us - that it would be actual gift card that we could use to buy tickets/merchandise in person or type in the numbers on the back of the gift card online to do the same.

It would have been nice to use it towards the concert tickets that my cousin purchased for her kids a month ago. But since I didn't have it and I didn't want them to wait and lose out on great seats - I told them to go ahead and buy the tickets. Oh well, guess I could use the concert cash and get one of them a t-shirt.

So now we just have the 20 oz coupons and the $100 Best Buy Gift Card to come - hopefully in the next week.

Edit: Forgot I have a NCAA T-Shirt coming too - Georgia. Thanks to Dave Wedding for remindering me that we probably should expect something else from the Coke Zero Final Four promotion besides 20 oz coupons, concert cash and $100 Gift Cards.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 06-06-13 at 01:58 PM.
Old 06-06-13, 01:37 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 163 Likes on 132 Posts

I ended up using 50 MCR points on a free quarter pounder from McDonalds. As long as the coupon comes in before the expiration date (7/30) I'll be happy. I'm interested in how their new quarter pounders taste and since I have extra points anyway, I gave it a go.
Old 06-06-13, 03:42 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just tried entering the Walmart/MCR meal deal promotion UPC's with a cap code, and did not get ANY bonus points. Is this dead? It isn't supposed to expire until 11/30.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.