Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-12, 01:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

I dont know if I am eligible, but I would love to be on The Valeyards magical list!
Old 03-09-12, 02:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 82 Likes on 49 Posts

darkflounder and Brent L, I've PM'd you some codes.

Randy Miller III, wildman1037 & macontosh2000 - You've been added to the list. We'll catch you on the next go-around.
Old 03-11-12, 06:47 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Thanks for the code!
Old 03-28-12, 12:17 AM
AJW
DVD Talk Special Edition

Wednesday Only deal for 3/28/12

Car and Driver® Magazine 1-Year Subscription

Regularly 200 points --> Today only 100 Points (You Save 50%)
Old 03-30-12, 03:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Favor to ask. I only have a couple of days before my points will expire. If some kind soul could spare just 1 little 3 pointer I could keep my points. Won't be getting out & only guy generic for the most part now (due to economic reasons). If you could spare a single code I would really appreciate it.
Old 03-30-12, 03:58 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by macontosh2000
I dont know if I am eligible, but I would love to be on The Valeyards magical list!

If I can please add me to your magical list The Valeyards. Hadn't read the thread & realized of your generosity.
Old 03-30-12, 06:12 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr.Briggs
Favor to ask. I only have a couple of days before my points will expire. If some kind soul could spare just 1 little 3 pointer I could keep my points. Won't be getting out & only guy generic for the most part now (due to economic reasons). If you could spare a single code I would really appreciate it.
Points expire? That's news to me.

Check your PMs, I just sent you a 3 points.
Old 03-30-12, 06:42 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Thanks. Yes, I got an email from MCR saying if my account remained inactive my points would expire on April 3rd. You saved my account. I don't have much in it but I'd hate to lose what I have.
Old 03-30-12, 06:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

DaveWadding - I just sent you a code.

Mr.Briggs - You're on the list.
Old 03-30-12, 08:46 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts

I think your points expire if you don't enter anything in 90 days. Might be off on that time frame, but I know they do have that in the "fine print" somewhere.
Old 04-04-12, 09:32 AM

Today's Wednesday deal: $10 Omaha Steaks E-Card for 100 points. 1 per account.
Old 04-16-12, 01:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

clappj, marginal and Deftones - Check your PMs for codes.
Old 04-17-12, 10:55 AM

I have a 24-pack code, but are there ever days when it would be worth more? I thought there was something like that in the past.
Old 04-17-12, 05:47 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts

Originally Posted by The Valeyard
clappj, marginal and Deftones - Check your PMs for codes.
thank you my good man.
Old 04-18-12, 07:57 AM

Wednesday's Deal for 4/18

20 oz Free Dasani coupon - 24 points

1 per member

(Interestingly, the fine print says, "Coupon expiration date will be three months from date of points redemptions. Coupon good on 16 oz, 20 oz and 24 oz bottles of Coca-Cola, diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, Fanta, Pibb, Vault, Barq's, Mello Yello or Fresca." I'm guessing it's an error, though, since Dasani isn't even on that list.)
Old 04-18-12, 11:33 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by KurtK26
I have a 24-pack code, but are there ever days when it would be worth more? I thought there was something like that in the past.
There have been double-point days in the past, but it seems like it's been a long while since they've had one. And when they do, they can sometimes be product-specific. For example, double points for Powerade caps.
Old 04-25-12, 12:09 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Just thought I would give a head's up to those who enter codes on MCR. They just started a promo for the new Battleship movie with an instant win game. Go to the following link...

https://www.battleforeverything.com/

Quick info on how it works...

Three rounds of "games".
Different instant win prize for each game
First round prizes....Coke Zero cpn, exclusive movie clip, movie poster
Second round prizes.....CZ cpn(different amount on cpn), Subway gc & tix to Battleship movie, Battleship game(choose between movie version game, board game, Xbox 360 version or PS3 version)
Third round prizes.....Free CZ for a year, LiveNation concert cash, LiveNation trip

First round you can play for free. Second round you must enter (3) CZ caps(but I think any black Coke cap should work) to play provding it is not one of the large Powerade caps. Third round you must enter (5) more CZ caps to play.

Click on each "section" to play(preferably in order I assume). Then choose a "brief" to play. Usually takes a minute or so to load each game. You can skip the movie clips to game to a mini game. But you do not have to play the mini game in order to play the instant win game. Click on the red button(will have a crazy saying in the box like "Hell Yeah" or "No Clue") below LT Hopper to start the game.

Once the mini Battleship game has loaded, click on the "pause" button in the upper left hand side of the screen. Then choose "Surrender". It takes you back to the previous screen where you once again click on the red button.

**Important** part here. Once you click the red button the second go around, you will see a "Scanning for Prizes" w/ a big radar screen in the upper right hand corner. DO NOT click on anything until it scans. Follow through w/ whatever it says to play the instant win game. It takes some time to load usually, so wait until you see the shipping/contact info screen. Confirm it and then move on. If you click "Replay Level" or "Select Mission" before going through those steps you lose your chance at that particular prize.

I believe everyone will get the free printable CZ cpns(.99 off and $1.50 off), movie clip and probably the Battleship movie poster. I got lucky and won the free game(chose the Xbox 360 version). No luck with any of the other stuff.

btw, no worries. The codes you enter on that site go into your account at MCR.

OK, tired of typing. Good luck to those who try and win. Hopefully someone other than the leechs at some of those other sites will win.
Old 04-25-12, 10:59 AM

Wednesday's Deal for 4/25 125 points (normally 250)

11 oz. Ceramic Photo Mug from Shutterfly

Warm Mom's heart.

Make a mug for Mother's Day. With an easy-to-make photo mug from Shutterfly, Mom can have coffee with her favorite people and relive favorite memories. Add one or more pictures, plus a caption. Available in 11 oz. white.

Offer valid for one-time redemption of 11oz Ceramic Photo Mug only. Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Codes expire January 31, 2013 (11:59 P.M. PST).
Old 04-25-12, 05:58 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by darkdaze73
Just thought I would give a head's up to those who enter codes on MCR. They just started a promo for the new Battleship movie with an instant win game. Go to the following link...

https://www.battleforeverything.com/

snip...
What coke items have the black caps? I despise Coke Zero and was wondering if any others would work?
Old 04-25-12, 06:42 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 42 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Edison
What coke items have the black caps? I despise Coke Zero and was wondering if any others would work?
Coke Zero, Pibb, Barq's, Fresca, Minute Maid, Dasani Flavors, Vault
Old 05-02-12, 12:10 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wednesday's Deal this week is 52 Weeks of EW for 167 points:

Now you can save 50% on this 52-wk. subscription on the best in entertainment. Get in on the deal now, while quantities last. Get 52 issues of Entertainment Weekly® magazine and get a front-row seat for the latest on Movies, TV, DVDs, Music, Books and more. Entertainment Weekly's award-winning news, reviews, and feature stories take you behind the scenes and bring you the best in entertainment news every week!

Unlike last time I got a subscription from Coke, they give you a code and a link to set up your subscription. Unfortunately for me, the code they give is like 15 characters, but on the site you go to the code is supposed to be only 10. Now I've got to email them and wait for a response.
Old 05-02-12, 12:30 AM
Cool New Member

Originally Posted by Dr. Phibes
Unlike last time I got a subscription from Coke, they give you a code and a link to set up your subscription. Unfortunately for me, the code they give is like 15 characters, but on the site you go to the code is supposed to be only 10. Now I've got to email them and wait for a response.
I'm having the same problem, glad it's not just me.
Old 05-02-12, 01:33 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dr. Phibes
Same thing happened to me too and I sent them a email as well. This deal comes at the right time for
me as my current 52 week subscription ends later in the month and just the other day I got the "last
letter" from "EW" in the mail. Was planning on going online and renew my subscription later this week -
they sent me an offer for a year subscription for $10 - but luckly I waited. Cool! - two out of the last
three weeks, I was able to take advantage of the weekly deal with the 20 oz Free Dasani coupon being
the other one. LB...

Last edited by LaxBandit; 05-02-12 at 01:52 AM.
Old 05-02-12, 09:09 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Took advantage of the EW deal as well, not knowing when my subscription was ending.

I had the same issue as mentioned above, so I just called them about it (1-877-604-2758). CS lady took care of things quickly. Said she already had one call about the code from MCR not working properly and wasn't sure what the problem was. The extra year actually extended me out til May of 2014.
Old 05-02-12, 11:18 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Also got an e-mail today giving me double points on Diet Coke Fridge Packs during the month of May. In order to activiate the promotion, I had to enter a unique code provided in the e-mail.

Don't recall receiving any e-mails like this before. I had just entered a Diet Coke 12-pack code within the last 2 weeks. Perhaps that triggered it.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.