Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-16, 11:59 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: COKE REWARDS! need just 2 codes!

I entered my 9 MM caps. All worked and they automatically added 6 points instead of 3.

I also remembered that I had 3 other MM caps that got an error message when I tried entering them months ago, so I spent some time trying them again, making sure that the 5 wasn't an S, the B wasn't an 8, that sort of a thing. Still no luck. Which I had suspected, but it is disappointing that occasionally I get completely valid caps that just don't work at the site. Ah well.
Old 08-08-16, 02:30 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cardsfan111
I do have quite a few gray caps. And when I enter them, the option comes up for some asking if they are Dasani.
So I guess we'll see what happens when I choose that option.
I just entered a gray cap - Diet Coke - and it give me options of what beverage it is - Dasani was one - I lied and click on Dasani - got six points.
Thanks for the heads-up and making me feel evil! LOL! Now watch it backfires and there will be a triple point Diet Coke day sometime in the next month or so.

Update - Entered 44 codes - all Diet Coke caps - 22 codes on my account and 22 codes on my Dads account.
Now I have to drink the six Powerades I bought yesterday and the six 24 ozs of Diet Coke I have in the fridge by Sunday so I can enter those codes - LOL!

Last edited by LaxBandit; 09-15-16 at 07:40 PM.
Old 08-08-16, 03:25 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts

Originally Posted by LaxBandit
I just entered a gray cap - Diet Coke - and it give me options of what beverage it is - Dasani was one - I lied and click on Dasani - got six points.
Thanks for the heads-up and making me feel evil! LOL! Now watch it backfires and there will be a triple point Diet Coke day sometime in the next month or so.

I get my caps from several others and have no idea what they actually belong to most of the time. And maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like there was a "not sure" option way back when. Now I don't believe that's a choice. So I probably choose incorrectly all the time. Now I look at my pile of gray caps and I'm pretty certain they're all from Dasani.
Old 09-15-16, 07:29 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Just got an email.....

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Triple Points on Diet Coke Caps! - September 30!

Double Points on Powerade Caps - September 23.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 09-15-16 at 07:39 PM.
Old 09-15-16, 09:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Just got an email.....

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Triple Points on Diet Coke Caps! - September 30!

Double Points on Powerade Caps - September 23.
I could have told you this was coming. I entered 15 diet coke caps this afternoon.
Old 09-16-16, 09:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are the diet coke caps the silver ones? I also get most of my caps from other people so I don't usually know where they are from. I think silver are the same as Sprite Zero...

Are any others included in the triple points, or just diet coke?
Old 09-16-16, 05:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by rassi
Are the diet coke caps the silver ones? I also get most of my caps from other people so I don't usually know where they are from. I think silver are the same as Sprite Zero...

Are any others included in the triple points, or just diet coke?
Yep, the silver ones. Don't quote me on this, but I think some red caps might come up an option to choose diet coke.

The picture for the triple points promo only said diet coke. Perhaps more info will be provided prior to the date.
Old 09-17-16, 12:07 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I could have told you this was coming. I entered 15 diet coke caps this afternoon.
Ouch!

Well I have some good news - won't be able to put it 44 caps like I did last month - but I'll probably be able to put in half of that come September 30.
I have 10 Diet Coke Caps right now and have a couple of Diet Coke 6-Packs (so 12 Diet Coke Caps) waiting to be drink.
Should finish them by September 30. I even have 6 Powerade Caps to put in on September 23 for double the points.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 09-30-16 at 01:12 AM.
Old 09-19-16, 09:18 AM

Are both the Powerade cap bonus and Diet Coke bonus single days, or are they for a whole week?
Old 09-19-16, 11:07 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Are both the Powerade cap bonus and Diet Coke bonus single days, or are they for a whole week?
Just on those two days - Powerade on Friday, September 23 and Diet Coke on Friday, September 30. Heres what the email saids -

Powerade - Coming Soon - Score Double Points on 9/23 - Picture of Powerade Zero 32oz in between a football helmet and backpack -
Offer valid exclusively on 9/23/16. Weekly code limits apply to base Points only. Double Points awarded do not count towards weekly limits.

Diet Coke - Coming Soon - Score Triple Points on 9/30 - Picture of three Diet Coke bottles - Offer valid exclusively on 9/30/16.
Weekly code limits apply to base Points only. Triple Points awarded do not count towards weekly limits.

Update - Some good news for me! - One of my cousins will be giving me around 10 Powerade caps this afternoon!
So I'll have around 15-16 Powerade caps to enter come Friday, September 23.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 09-20-16 at 09:10 AM.
Old 09-23-16, 10:40 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Powerade - Coming Soon - Score Double Points on 9/23 - Picture of Powerade Zero 32oz in between a football helmet and backpack -
Offer valid exclusively on 9/23/16. Weekly code limits apply to base Points only. Double Points awarded do not count towards weekly limits.

Update - Some good news for me! - One of my cousins will be giving me around 10 Powerade caps this afternoon!
So I'll have around 15-16 Powerade caps to enter come Friday, September 23.
Bumping up this thread since the Double-Point Powerade Cap Day is today!

Sigh - my cousin did give me caps on what turned out to be Tuesday afternoon but they were all Coke or Coke Zero caps - no Powerade caps at all.
So I only could enter the six Powerade caps that I had previously. Oh well!

Last edited by LaxBandit; 09-30-16 at 01:10 AM.
Old 09-29-16, 08:31 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Diet Coke - Coming Soon - Score Triple Points on 9/30 - Picture of three Diet Coke bottles - Offer valid exclusively on 9/30/16.
Weekly code limits apply to base points only. Triple Points awarded do not count towards weekly limits.
Note - DC = Diet Coke

Just a bump up since in a few hours the most important day in the history of DC Caps happens!
Unless my Aunt/Cousin decide to give more caps when we get together Friday afternoon - I'll have a nice 30 caps to enter.

HUGE UPDATE - According to a post on FW - All DC Codes are eligible to be entered on Fridays Triple Point DC Day!
So if you have any DC 12-Pack or larger codes - those will be TRIPLED! (I have 15 DC 12-Pack codes I can enter.)

Since there is a 75 base point limit per account - I'll enter 5 DC 12-Pack Codes and 8 DC Cap Codes per account.
I have 3 accounts that I put codes in - mine, my Dads and my Aunts.

Update - Just as I was about to start entering the codes - I remembered I just bought 6 12-Packs of DC a week or so ago and haven't yet cut the codes out of each 12-Pack. So that gave me a total of 21 DC 12-Pack Codes. So I entered 7 DC 12-Pack Codes and 1 DC Cap Code on each of the three accounts. (Too bad the base point limit is 75 points-if it was 76 points I could enter one more DC Cap Code to each account/get 9 more points added to each account.)

Last edited by LaxBandit; 09-30-16 at 01:23 AM.
Old 09-30-16, 04:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

This promo is a mess. I sat down to enter my collection of caps and I'm getting frequent error messages. Something along the lines of code entry being unavailable. When I refresh and try the same code again, it indicates it's already been used. Checked in here to see if anyone else was having problems, and I notice your post about 12 packs working.

I have a bunch of them. Entered 1 and got it to work. Tried a 2nd and I get a message saying the promotion is over. I checked their FB page and lots of folks are complaining about the same thing. The response is they're having a large volume of activity and to call in if points aren't credited by tomorrow.
Old 09-30-16, 08:07 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

This promo is a mess. I sat down to enter my collection of caps and I'm getting frequent error messages. Something along the lines of code entry being unavailable. When I refresh and try the same code again, it indicates it's already been used. Checked in here to see if anyone else was having problems, and I notice your post about 12 packs working.

I have a bunch of them. Entered 1 and got it to work. Tried a 2nd and I get a message saying the promotion is over. I checked their FB page and lots of folks are complaining about the same thing. The response is they're having a large volume of activity and to call in if points aren't credited by tomorrow.
Ran in to the same thing. Got my Diet Coke caps to take although it was slow goings. Tried to just finish up my points with a case of Zero code and it said try later and when I did I got already been used message with no credit to my balance. I've been inputting codes to this site for years now so I'm not surprised I guess. I just don't understand how there is always problems.

It makes me wonder if this is all run by some guy sitting around in a food stained, cigarette burned wife beater eating a hot pocket trying to keep the one server they have up and going.
Old 09-30-16, 08:15 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I finally reached my max amount after many, many attempts. And several flaps I put aside after receiving the didn't work/already used message. I'll have to try them another time and/or call about them. Kicking myself slightly, my last flap used was a Barq's root beer. I was fooled by the silver color when I picked it up.
Old 10-27-16, 07:36 PM

Looks like they're offering triple points on Fanta products for Halloween. Sadly, I don't have any Fanta codes. Didn't even know to collect 'em. I even have Minute Maid caps, which I rarely have, but no Fanta...
Old 10-27-16, 08:47 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Looks like they're offering triple points on Fanta products for Halloween. Sadly, I don't have any Fanta codes. Didn't even know to collect 'em. I even have Minute Maid caps, which I rarely have, but no Fanta...
I have a few green ones. They might be from Fanta or possibly Sprite. I know what I'll enter when asked.
Old 10-30-16, 07:58 AM

I have a few green ones. They might be from Fanta or possibly Sprite. I know what I'll enter when asked.
That's interesting to know. Will have to try that. I have a bunch of sprite caps here...
Old 10-30-16, 09:16 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Would be cool if Sprite caps/flaps work on Monday - I have like 20 caps and 2 flaps.
If they do work, I'll then call my Aunt/one cousin and see if they have more.
They are the ones who give me the Sprite caps - I don't drink Sprite at all.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 10-30-16 at 09:26 AM.
Old 10-30-16, 10:14 PM

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

Fanta is my father's go to drink, so he gave me a bunch of flaps tonight when he came over. Now hopefully I won't have the problems I had during the Diet Coke day and can actually enter them all on our accounts.
Old 10-30-16, 11:45 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Would be cool if Sprite caps work on Monday - I have like 20 caps I can enter.
If they do work, I'll then call my Aunt/one cousin and see if they have more.
They are the ones who give me the Sprite caps - I don't drink Sprite at all.
Sprite caps work - just remember to be evil and choose Fanta after typing the code in.
I'll go call my Aunt and cousin now...Kidding! I'll wait and call my Aunt and my cousin sometime Monday evening.

Update - I entered 22 caps - split them up 7-7-8 between mine/Dads/Aunts accounts.
Had a problem though - on two of the codes I entered - it skip me choosing what product the code came from.
It went right to where it said it was a Sprite code and gave me 3 points instead of 9 points.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 10-31-16 at 12:35 AM.
Old 10-31-16, 07:20 AM

Received 12 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah, I had that happen a couple times this morning with it defaulting to Sprite.
Old 10-31-16, 08:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

I don't think I have any flaps, but if someone discovers they work, please post about it. I don't think they're intended to, but you never know with MCR.
Old 10-31-16, 11:50 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Flaps do triple provided they are some form of Fanta flavor as you don't get options with flaps. I had several that I entered just after midnight. I also had quite a few caps come up as Sprite without even asking/offering any other flavors.
Old 11-01-16, 01:24 PM

I got lucky and all my green caps offered Fanta as a choice. Since I didn't drink them myself (my M-I-L collects caps for me from her work) I just assumed they were all Fanta caps.. LOL.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.