DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Hot Deals (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hot-deals-2/)
-   -   CircuitCity - 10% off $199..... (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hot-deals/499447-circuitcity-10%25-off-%24199.html)

Minor Threat 05-01-07 03:30 PM

CircuitCity - 10% off $199.....
 
<a href="http://ww1.aaa.com/scripts/WebObjects.dll/AAAOnline.woa/3011?zip=95320&association=aaa&club=5&page=AAACircuitCity&sessionRedirect=1178012151148" target="_blank">CircuitCity</a> - 10% off $199

Click the above link, then press the 10% off link, then press "continue as non-member", then enter your email address. They will email you a 10% off $199 one-time-use coupon valid in-store and online through December (and prolly some spam).





-

LurkerDan 05-02-07 10:46 AM

didn't work for me, Fred.

dullboy 05-03-07 02:49 PM

Yeah, I just get an "enter your zip code" prompt.

TGM 05-03-07 05:21 PM

didn't work for me either..

rhc 05-04-07 12:03 PM

thanks worked for me

LurkerDan 05-04-07 01:34 PM

FYI, I needed a 10% coupon because I wanted to buy a $450 TV at CC. Bought a 10% off coupon on Ebay for less than $2. Sure, free (if you can get this to work) is better, but I paid $2 to save $45. :shrug:

Dead 05-08-07 08:09 AM


Originally Posted by LurkerDan
didn't work for me, Fred.

If I understand correctly, it's based on zip code. So, if you don't live in the area covered (Welcome to AAA for Utah, Nevada and Northern California!), you probably won't get the coupon.

Stormfront13 05-08-07 08:47 AM

I just used this. It worked for me but it was a little bit of a pain to get the coupon screen to show up. I ended up having to click on it several times to get the offer to come up. I live in NC and got the coupon so I do not think it is limited to those states.

I think you can jump straight to the page if you go to: www.aaa.com/circuitcity

Good Luck!

dullboy 05-08-07 09:03 AM


Originally Posted by Dead
If I understand correctly, it's based on zip code. So, if you don't live in the area covered (Welcome to AAA for Utah, Nevada and Northern California!), you probably won't get the coupon.

Dammit. I wish I had figured that out three days ago. Trying a Las Vegas zip code made it work. Too bad I just spent $650 on that Optoma player...could've saved myself $60 some odd dollars.

Dead 05-08-07 10:58 AM


Originally Posted by Stormfront13
I just used this. It worked for me but it was a little bit of a pain to get the coupon screen to show up. I ended up having to click on it several times to get the offer to come up. I live in NC and got the coupon so I do not think it is limited to those states.

I think you can jump straight to the page if you go to: www.aaa.com/circuitcity

Good Luck!


I just tried a NY zip and it does seem to work there too. I then tried my zip but with it you still can't request the coupon unless you have a member ID.

dullboy 05-08-07 11:09 AM


Originally Posted by Dead
I just tried a NY zip and it does seem to work there too. I then tried my zip but with it you still can't request the coupon unless you have a member ID.

That's where you hit "continue as non-member".

Dead 05-08-07 07:45 PM


Originally Posted by dullboy
That's where you hit "continue as non-member".

Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be an option for my AAA site.

68ShelbyGT500KR 05-08-07 07:55 PM

I have a $15 off $100 or more coupon. It says one-time use and lots of exclusions. I received this when I bought my Sansa Mp3 4GB player from cc.com.

Store code: 70Y41Q500000604794
cc.com code: FKABR2UA9G

Good thru 05/31/2007

fujishig 05-14-07 03:27 PM


Originally Posted by 68ShelbyGT500KR
I have a $15 off $100 or more coupon. It says one-time use and lots of exclusions. I received this when I bought my Sansa Mp3 4GB player from cc.com.

Store code: 70Y41Q500000604794
cc.com code: FKABR2UA9G

Good thru 05/31/2007

these are one-time use only coupons, but you can go to any CC store and pickup a handful if you want, they're by the registers. There are a crapload of exclusions, however, including video game software (not just hardware) and dvds (!).


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 AM.


Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.