Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Shopping Discussions > Hot Deals
Reload this Page >

Any 7/11 deals for tomorrow (7-11)???

Community
Search
Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-06, 09:00 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know in past years they've had free slurpees. Anyone know if they're running anything for their namesake's date?
Old 07-11-06, 08:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
At participating 7-Eleven stores nationwide, get a free 7oz Slurpee today. May expire after the first 1000 people in each store.....
Old 07-11-06, 08:45 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Darn, why couldn't 7-11 be Wednesday as in my travels, I'll be passing by two of them (and could hit a third if I go off my path.)

May expire after the first 1000 people in the store? I know the promotion will last all day then at one of the 7-11 stores (used to date the manager, yeah in our "talks" she mentioned the average number of people that come in each day! LOL!) as a good day for them would be 250 people. (and thats counting repeat customers as two/three separate people.) Yeah the one thats would be "off my path" - bad location, not on a main road, major supermarket close by-so unless you live nearby or get lost-you won't go to that 7-11. Heck, the other two 7-11 stores probably don't get close to 500 people, yet alone 1000 people so everyone should be able to get a free slurpee even if they go at 11:59 pm tonight.

I still have that buy one, get one free surplee coupon that I printed out from their site so I'll use that on Wednesday. (Anyone have any problems using it? The first 7-11 that I would pass, won't accept it-saids no internet coupons are accepted. The second 7-11 that I would pass-accepted it-no problems at all.) just a reminder the coupon expires at the end of the month.

LB...

Last edited by LaxBandit; 07-11-06 at 08:48 AM.
Old 07-11-06, 11:02 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 913 Likes on 648 Posts
Originally Posted by LaxBandit

May expire after the first 1000 people in the store? I know the promotion will last all day then at one of the 7-11 stores (used to date the manager, yeah in our "talks" she mentioned the average number of people that come in each day! LOL!) as a good day for them would be 250 people. (and thats counting repeat customers as two/three separate people.)
I was wondering if 1000 even stop at a 7-11 in a given day.
Old 07-12-06, 02:54 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh yeah, hit up my local 7-11 for my free Sunkist Slurpee.