DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   Hot Deals (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hot-deals-2/)
-   -   Diet Pepsi Free Movie Tickets with purchase (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/hot-deals/461101-diet-pepsi-free-movie-tickets-purchase.html)

misterchimpy 04-03-06 07:30 PM

Diet Pepsi Free Movie Tickets with purchase

Just picked up some Diet Pepsi tonight(.78 a 2-liter bottle on sale at Stop 'n' Shop). Under the cap of each specially marked package is a code you enter at www.dietpepsiboxoffice.com, it gives you $1 in credit towards fandango or movie cash(which they will mail to you). Looks like it uses some set of rules to determine how many you need for a ticket in a specific area(in Boston, it appears to be 9). You can get up to $150 worth by the time the promotion ends 6/30/06.

Appears to be only on Diet Pepsi, not sure about flavors of Diet Pepsi(though I did see a Diet Pepsi with Lime that was specially marked). But not on regular Pepsi or Sierra Mist or whatever. And not sure whether it is only on the 2-liter bottles.

Anyway, if you get the stuff on sale, it's a good deal, free movie tickets with the purchase of some diet soda(or the other way around, if that's what floats your boat). And it won't even rot your teeth!!

FantasticVSDoom 04-03-06 07:49 PM

Interesting...May check it out since I drink DP like its going out of style.

Decker 04-03-06 11:53 PM

Is that the Diet Pepsi Movie that co-stars Jackie Chan?

;)

Zedsed 04-04-06 09:36 AM

It's on the 12 packs of 12 oz cans, too.

clemente 04-04-06 06:00 PM

Sweetness. I'm a Coke Zero (or Diet Coke in a pinch) guy...but if I'll get some free movie tickets out of it, I'm in.

hellmutt 06-24-06 03:55 PM

This promo expires 30 Jun.

Any chance anyone has ONE code they're not using? I have 4 codes, for a total of 8 credits, and I apparently need 9 to get a free pass :mad: I had a 5th code somewhere but I guess it got tossed out before I could grab it off the packaging. Anyone? Please?

fitlissa76 06-25-06 03:47 AM

Wow, 9 credits ? We only needed 8. I wish I had an extra code for you. I've cashed in twice. (Pepsi One products qualify, btw)

g 06-25-06 06:50 PM

A couple weeks ago we got the 2 liters for 99 cents at rite aid. That deal could be over though for one code each. I'll have to see if I have an exta one when I finish. Pepsi charges a different amount of codes depending on where you live. You can only enter a possible 150 codes so some cities must have 10 codes per ticket.

Jay1187 06-27-06 01:24 PM

I cashed in for 7 movie tickets.

steveo66 06-27-06 11:19 PM

I have 2 codes that I will not be using:
J9EKYMP0JA
ELLXMI6JJR

Hope someone can use them, please post if you use them, enjoy the movie

dcprules 06-28-06 12:39 AM

Thanks steveo66, I used the first code-J9EKYMP0JA. Much obliged :)

LaxBandit 06-28-06 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by steveo66
I have 2 codes that I will not be using:
J9EKYMP0JA
ELLXMI6JJR

Hope someone can use them, please post if you use them, enjoy the movie

The second one has also been used.

I just need two more diet pepsi movie bucks for another ticket (8 movie bucks = one movie ticket where I am.) so if anyone has any unused codes (remember a code off a 2 liter = one movie buck, 12 pack = two movie bucks) that they won't be using, feel free to send them to "email has been deleted"

Thanks!

LB...

steveo66 06-30-06 01:32 AM

Here's my last one:
i06svjtnyv

Now if only Budweiser would have a simliar bottlecap promotion!

g 06-30-06 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by steveo66
Here's my last one:
i06svjtnyv

Now if only Budweiser would have a simliar bottlecap promotion!

Thank you. I am trying to muster enough for one more ticket.

hellmutt 06-30-06 02:08 AM

Crud, I missed it. Thanks steveo66 anyways. I'm still hoping/begging someone can send me one code so I can get my first and only movie ticket. Otherwise I guess I'll be dumping my 4 codes worth 2 each on here sometime tomorrow.

LaxBandit 06-30-06 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by hellmutt
Crud, I missed it. Thanks steveo66 anyways. I'm still hoping/begging someone can send me one code so I can get my first and only movie ticket. Otherwise I guess I'll be dumping my 4 codes worth 2 each on here sometime tomorrow.

Hey Hellmutt, send me one of those codes (my email is "email has been deleted") and I'll put it in my account and then when I get the ticket, I'll send it to you. (I'll of course would need your address too.) As I mentioned above, I only need two pepsi movie bucks to get another ticket. I already have four movie tickets so I don't really need another one and would like to see someone else at least get one.

BTW: Thanks to my aunt and neighbor for giving me their codes off 12 packs. I'm actually only using three of the movie tickets-I gave one to my cousin-yes, the daughter of the Aunt who help me. My neighbor is a senior citizen so she sees movies for $4 at the local theatre so it wouldn't be worthwhile to use a free movie coupon.

LB...

hellmutt 06-30-06 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by LaxBandit
Hey Hellmutt, send me one of those codes (my email is [email protected]) and I'll put it in my account and then when I get the ticket, I'll send it to you. (I'll of course would need your address too.) As I mentioned above, I only need two pepsi movie bucks to get another ticket. I already have four movie tickets so I don't really need another one and would like to see someone else at least get one.

BTW: Thanks to my aunt and neighbor for giving me their codes off 12 packs. I'm actually only using three of the movie tickets-I gave one to my cousin-yes, the daughter of the Aunt who help me. My neighbor is a senior citizen so she sees movies for $4 at the local theatre so it wouldn't be worthwhile to use a free movie coupon.

LB...

GRRR I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!! I tried entering a code someone sent to me, and it said I needed 8 more. So I entered all of my codes, now the website is back to saying i need 9 and only have 8! AAAAGH. Man that bites. I can't even send you one of the codes now. Guess I'll have to go hunting at the store to try to turn up another good. good luck to me. i hate this promo :)

LaxBandit 06-30-06 02:17 PM

Hey Hellmutt, send me one of those codes (my email is "email has been deleted" and I'll put it in my account and then when I get the ticket, I'll send it to you. (I'll of course would need your address too.) As I mentioned above, I only need two pepsi movie bucks to get another ticket. I already have four movie tickets so I don't really need another one and would like to see someone else at least get one.

Unless Hellmutt can find codes that equal three pepsi movie bucks (so he can use one and then send me the other two-Hellmut, I'll still send you the ticket!) I'm opening up the above offer to anyone. First one to send me their address and code(s) which equal two pepsi movie bucks, gets the movie ticket from me. Just don't want my pepsi movie bucks to go to waste.

LB...

yourlocalcinema 06-30-06 03:32 PM

YGM, Lax.

hellmutt 06-30-06 04:28 PM

Unless Hellmutt can find codes that equal three pepsi movie bucks (so he can use one and then send me the other two-Hellmut, I'll still send you the ticket!) I'm opening up the above offer to anyone. First one to send me their address and code(s) which equal two pepsi movie bucks, gets the movie ticket from me. Just don't want my pepsi movie bucks to go to waste.

LB...

That's a nice gesture and offer, thanks. As for me, I guess I've decided to go on a hopeless hunt in my local drugstores to find some 'old' diet pepsi :) If I find more I'll let people know!

Dr_Evil 06-30-06 06:04 PM

I've got two codes from 12 packs. First person to quote this post with their email gets them. Lurkers be damned!

yourlocalcinema 06-30-06 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by Dr_Evil
I've got two codes from 12 packs. First person to quote this post with their email gets them. Lurkers be damned!

garfep [at] gmail [dot] com !

NC-36 06-30-06 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Dr_Evil

deletedbyNC-36@Dr_Evilsaidso.com

I only need one code. I'm not greedy :)

yourlocalcinema 06-30-06 06:30 PM

Yeah, I'm fine with just getting one and NC-36 taking the other.

Dr_Evil 06-30-06 06:32 PM

I sent one code each to yourlocalcinema and NC-36. Let me know via email if you had any trouble with the codes. Feel free to delete emails from this thread.