Hot Deals Post and Discuss Non-DVD Bargains and Sales!

Any Free Gillette Fusion Razors out there?

Old 02-11-06, 05:11 PM

Any Free Gillette Fusion Razors out there?

I see that Gillette has come out with a five blade razor with a single blade on the reverse side for trimming sideburns, etc. Schick was giving away the Quattro for Women when it first came out and I'm wondering if anybody has seen a giveaway the Fusion, because I haven't. Thank you.
Old 02-12-06, 12:53 PM
DVD Talk God

thats funny
i havent peeked into the hot deals forum in awhile.. but figured i would take a look in here for a free fusion razor

hell.. both of the mach3 razors that I use, I got free from promotions (of course I have bought replacement blades over time, but they are cheap in bulk at sams)
Old 02-12-06, 03:05 PM

Fusion

Well havent seen them for free. If you have a Cvs near you and extra care card. They are 8.99 for the regular one and 9.99 for the power one. They both come with a 6.00 extra care rebate.

I also noticed that walgreens has a 5.oo or 6 mir in rebat on both of them.
Old 02-12-06, 04:50 PM
DVD Talk God

corrie said they (razor and package of 5 blades) were $1 at CVS after instant coupon last week
but she didnt think i would want to try it, so she didnt pick it up
Old 02-12-06, 05:52 PM

A couple of my friends and I all got free Gillette Fusion razors. I guess they run some promotion where they send you a free razor on your 18th birthday.
Old 02-12-06, 07:51 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by 570jim
A couple of my friends and I all got free Gillette Fusion razors. I guess they run some promotion where they send you a free razor on your 18th birthday.
This is true. I think I had given them my address & birthdate on their website... 18th birthday... boom free razor plus coupons. Check out the site, should be able to lie yourself into one.
Old 02-13-06, 10:08 PM

I got a free fusion razor totally randomly... I'm 22 and my birthday's not until July.

Go figure.
Old 02-13-06, 10:44 PM
mbs
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by MasterCXtreme
This is true. I think I had given them my address & birthdate on their website... 18th birthday... boom free razor plus coupons. Check out the site, should be able to lie yourself into one.
I was hoping to register and, well, lie about my age to get the 18th birthday deal, but cannot figure out how to "register" on their site.

Anyone have any ideas or leads?
Old 02-13-06, 11:41 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I got one in the mail out of the blue a couple weeks ago. I can't remember ever signing up for it. I figured there was some thread on here months back that I don't remember now.
Old 02-14-06, 12:41 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Ah, I remember my free Gilette razor for my 18th birthday, 9 years ago. It was a Gilette Sensor Excel. Still a great razor. And the blades are less expensive. I have a big collection of razors and my brother just bought me the new Fusion for my birthday last week. I've used it twice and it's pretty good with the power on.