Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > HD Talk
Reload this Page >

Do you get overwhelmed by your volume?

Community
Search
HD Talk The place to discuss Blu-ray, 4K and all other forms and formats of HD and HDTV.

Do you get overwhelmed by your volume?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-14, 04:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Do you get overwhelmed by your volume?

I'm not overwhelmed by my collection, I just don't have the time I would like to re-watch movies as much as I would like. Currently I have all of my unopened movies on bookshelves and all the watched movies in binders. So most of the time I go over to the shelf to pick a movie, open it, pop it in, and when I'm finished it goes in the binder, and the empty case goes in a different section. So while we tend to go through our movies that we bought recently, we don't flip through the binders too much to watch some of the older stuff.
Old 01-13-15, 10:12 PM
Banned

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts
Re: Do you get overwhelmed by your volume?

To answer the OP, a resounding YES. I have too much too watch & too little time to watch what I want.

There are a lot of newer movies/TV shows that I want to see - that I haven't had time to see yet.

Also, I like to re-watch DVD movies/TV shows on my relatively new HD set (two years old), and so I've got a huge back-log of DVD's I've already seen that I want to see again.

The third category are Blu-ray films - I've got a much smaller collection of these, but I have some that I haven't seen at all yet, even though I've typically seen the regular DVD version...

Last edited by TheDude; 01-13-15 at 10:56 PM.